what do you want for christmas?
Dec 1, 2004 at 5:22 AM Post #62 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
World nuclear disarmament.......via detonation of all existing devices. It's about time we got new footage for the next Trinity & Beyond atomic bomb movie.

Next time you see an asteriod 10km wide (mass extinction type) remember that it takes 1 gigaton of nukes to move it enough. This is because it's a clump of small rocks loosely held together. If it was solid it would require only 100th as much power to shift.

1 gigaton would dent the worlds supplies though. World Peace through Asteriod intervention!

(the other alternative is to paint the asteroid white, it alters how much the suns energy affects the asteroid, and causes it to change direction somehow)

For christmas I want my travel to be safe. I also want headphones, a guitar, and lots of music.

Dec 1, 2004 at 6:19 AM Post #63 of 67
I would like peace and quiet so I can listen to my system and enjoy the music. That's all now. I think my work here has finished. But don't worry I'm gonna give back to the headfi commuinity.

Dec 1, 2004 at 6:56 AM Post #64 of 67
DT880(fingers crossed)

Bought myself an early present(nintendo DS) and I am pretty content with that....for now
evil_smiley.gif

Haven't been here in a while. It's good to be back.

JV.

Dec 1, 2004 at 4:34 PM Post #65 of 67
I want someone to help pay off my credit card debts, seriously though I just want to be content and free of life's worries. To me without happiness in life, nothing else means much.

Dec 1, 2004 at 5:28 PM Post #66 of 67
ummmm......a snowblower, maybe...

or a new water heater....this is what happens when you own a home.

How about speakers for my suv. That's more intersting. Maybe updating my compter with a 64 bit 3200+

Dec 1, 2004 at 9:34 PM Post #67 of 67
Check out the Scotch or Cognac thread--that's what I want.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back