what do you want for christmas?
Nov 27, 2004 at 8:17 AM Post #31 of 67
I want people to stop being so cynical.
I want people to remember how to be kind to one another.
I want people to remember how to love before they remember how to hate.
I want people to just be happy. Happy with what they have, and with who they are.

There is just to much hate and chaos these days, we need to go back to happier times. All this contempt and hate is dragging us down, look at our economy, look at our music...

If I could have anything I wanted for Christmas, these are the things I would ask for.

Nov 27, 2004 at 8:35 AM Post #32 of 67
I just got my present for myself, the HD25. If my goofy dog would stop eating snow and getting himself cold and shaking I'd be happy.

Nov 27, 2004 at 9:02 AM Post #33 of 67
USED Cardas Golden Reference Power (1.0 - 1.5 meters)

Screw it: a stronger Bush administration and a more conservative, faithful, nation in 2005. Hold the line on national spending. Make hard budget cuts. Piss off special interests so the American People do not forfeit their fortune. A real political determination to pursue an exit strategy in Iraq but retain a strong and visible American presence of some magnitude for 3+ years. More faith based charities becoming eligible for federal funding. A more conservative Supreme Court judiciary. Less American reality shows. Less commercials on TV, Radio, and Internet.

Nov 27, 2004 at 9:09 AM Post #34 of 67
already bought my Robosapian...so just the Scene-It DVD game now.. And the best gift will be having Mom home for the day from the rehab...she was here for Thanskgiving yesterday and we had a ball...her visit was even covered by our local NBC station so she was a real queen for a day!

and I'm with Spaceman and Nightfall too. God love those guys and gals over there for us.

Nov 27, 2004 at 11:47 AM Post #36 of 67
I've just checked my recollections of a story I once read, and quote it here:

A local radio station rang up the British ambassador to a country to ask what he'd like for Christmas. He, of course, didn't want to seem presumptious so he eventually thought and said "a small box of crystallised fruits would be lovely". He thought no more about it.

Until he heard and read the news on Christmas day. The station had polled ambassadors on what they wanted for Christmas. The Russian ambassador wanted world peace, the French wanted an end to hunger, the Chinese wanted universal prosperity, and the British ambassador wanted a small box of crystallised fruits.

Nov 27, 2004 at 12:11 PM Post #37 of 67
That Orpheus at TTVJ.
icon10.gif
But I'll settle for a CD-recorder, and a couple NOS tubes.
wink.gif

Nov 27, 2004 at 12:48 PM Post #39 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
Is that *all* you want for Christmas?
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'd say a Rio Carbon and about a dozen PS2 games:

Gungrave: Overdose
Klonoa 2
Silent Hill 4
Viewtiful Joe
Alien Hominid
Metal Gear Solid 3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Katamari Damacy
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing

...plus maybe a few more that I can't think of offhand. Sadly, now that I don't have any time to play, I want about 50 different games.
mad.gif

Yeh, if I could get my two teeth back I'd be happy enough.. the older you get the more you realise that material things aren't that important and things like health and happiness are much better gifts than playstation games or colout TV's etc.

If I could be happy that would be the greatest gift ever :)

Nov 27, 2004 at 8:47 PM Post #43 of 67
ARGH! More cool gadgets, less political thread crap!

Yeah, those Zen Micros really look nice, I must say. Personally I think the black looks sexiest, but then again I like a lot of sound equipment in black. Just looks cool, although it's harder to keep dusted!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 27, 2004 at 9:01 PM Post #44 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
I want people to stop being so cynical.
I want people to remember how to be kind to one another.
I want people to remember how to love before they remember how to hate.
I want people to just be happy. Happy with what they have, and with who they are.

'Nuff said!

...but if Santa is reading this, how about one roboSapiens for every kid that can't afford one!

Nov 27, 2004 at 9:26 PM Post #45 of 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back