What do you do for a living/money?
Feb 10, 2007 at 11:23 PM Post #31 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I own a ninja firm. I rent ninjas out to those who need them. Ninja demand has been quite high lately, so business has been flourishing and I have been able to buy expensive new things.

Ninjas > Pirates.

That's because pirates don't have REAL ultimate power. Except for Maddox, who is > than even ninjas.

Feb 10, 2007 at 11:28 PM Post #32 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's because pirates don't have REAL ultimate power. Except for Maddox, who is > than even ninjas.

Yes. He is the only exception.

Feb 10, 2007 at 11:36 PM Post #33 of 171
I'm a student
k1000smile.gif

Feb 10, 2007 at 11:59 PM Post #41 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I own a ninja firm. I rent ninjas out to those who need them. Ninja demand has been quite high lately, so business has been flourishing and I have been able to buy expensive new things.

Ninjas > Pirates.

Yes, I am currently an unemployed ninja, would your establishment be interested in hiring a veteran ninja with over 150 successful assassinations?

Feb 11, 2007 at 12:33 AM Post #42 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I am currently an unemployed ninja, would your establishment be interested in hiring a veteran ninja with over 150 successful assassinations?

Thank you for your interest,

Before considering you for the position, we will need to make sure you have a work permit. Also, please send us your resume and any other credentials you feel will help us make a decision. This is a very competitive field and we take great pride in selecting our members.

Best of luck,

Eric
President and CEO of (9-e)jas, Inc.

Feb 11, 2007 at 12:34 AM Post #43 of 171
Regional sales manager for a large lighting manufacturer. The pay is good, and I get to use my "On The Road" rig frequently.

Feb 11, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #44 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobayrasta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I run a temp agency. I send out girls to clients to plant tulips.

Some people call me a pimp.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Ok guys stop PM'ing me. It was a joke. No I don't have any b**ches that like to wear headphones and get naked. Stop it my inbox is full.

Damn horny headphone listners!

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back