What do you do for a living/money?
Feb 11, 2007 at 1:45 AM Post #47 of 171
I'm a hooker....

Feb 11, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #48 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mohel

hahaha. That's unfortunate.

Anyway, high school senior. Not employed right now. Probably will get a summer job. Going to college to study business, specifically marketing. Hope to either work for the Red Sox, any professional sports team or a consumer products company like P&G. If anyone has a hook up, let me know
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 11, 2007 at 4:34 AM Post #50 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobayrasta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok guys stop PM'ing me. It was a joke. No I don't have any b**ches that like to wear headphones and get naked. Stop it my inbox is full.

Damn horny headphone listners!

biggrin.gif

You got PM.
biggrin.gif
lol, jks

Anyway im a student full time, but i just got a kitchen hand/dishwashing job at a mexican place nearby. Hopefuly ill start waitering soon, or get a better job soon :p Anyone in sydney need an extra hand
biggrin.gif
Lol

Feb 11, 2007 at 12:34 PM Post #57 of 171
My church has a radio business called "A Word from the Lord", where we broadcast sermons all over the U.S. and even in Europe. We have individual subscribers from as far away as Iraq. My job is to take the raw sermon and make it sound good and professional, editing out all of the sounds from the audience and/or equipment, and any mistakes the preacher happens to make. My priest is an excellent sermon-writer, but an average orator, at best. He coughs a lot and sometimes stutters like Porky Pig. But once I'm done with the audio, it's like it never happened...

We plan to soon begin recording video footage of the sermons, which I will also have to edit. Of course, I will need a raise to motivate me, because that is a lot more work than audio editing.

Right now, I get paid $125 per sermon, which is nice considering how easy the work is. I really need to get a second job to supplement my pay, though.

Feb 11, 2007 at 2:36 PM Post #59 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My church has a radio business called "A Word from the Lord", where we broadcast sermons all over the U.S. and even in Europe. We have individual subscribers from as far away as Iraq. My job is to take the raw sermon and make it sound good and professional, editing out all of the sounds from the audience and/or equipment, and any mistakes the preacher happens to make. My priest is an excellent sermon-writer, but an average orator, at best. He coughs a lot and sometimes stutters like Porky Pig. But once I'm done with the audio, it's like it never happened...

We plan to soon begin recording video footage of the sermons, which I will also have to edit. Of course, I will need a raise to motivate me, because that is a lot more work than audio editing.

Right now, I get paid $125 per sermon, which is nice considering how easy the work is. I really need to get a second job to supplement my pay, though.

Cool job!
cool.gif

Feb 11, 2007 at 2:37 PM Post #60 of 171
Quote:

Piccolo, this may be rather random, but im just curious to what equipment you use in your audio editing?

Nothing fancy at all. Just my laptop computer, my Total Bithead, my HD650s, ER4s, and BX8as, and an old copy of Cool Edit Pro 2.0. I'm only editing single WAV files, so I don't need anything fancy like Pro Tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back