smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 23, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #500 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jade_display.jpg

biggrin.gif

Jade = Love
beerchug.gif

I have it for cello, it is so nice, makes very little dust and doesn't stick like belmor stuff. Unfortunately our plastic case got beaten up so now i have it in a tiny Tupperware container with a piece of foam at the top and bottom, so it is held by pressure with the foam and can't move at all, yay for not breaking a 10 dollar chunk of rosin :p

Apr 23, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #501 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicallySilent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jade = Love
beerchug.gif

I have it for cello, it is so nice, makes very little dust and doesn't stick like belmor stuff. Unfortunately our plastic case got beaten up so now i have it in a tiny Tupperware container with a piece of foam at the top and bottom, so it is held by pressure with the foam and can't move at all, yay for not breaking a 10 dollar chunk of rosin :p

I got this rosin because my last rosin fell out of my case and shattered on the floor... I'm loving this new Jade stuff. Nice and grippy, with but draws nice. Perfect for my electric violin.
biggrin.gif

Apr 24, 2009 at 12:22 AM Post #502 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got this rosin because my last rosin fell out of my case and shattered on the floor... I'm loving this new Jade stuff. Nice and grippy, with but draws nice. Perfect for my electric violin.
biggrin.gif

Yea, it works very well, it blows my mind how well it grips for bowing yet how easily it wipes off.

Apr 24, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #503 of 1,420
soul men bluray from netflix

Apr 24, 2009 at 4:43 PM Post #507 of 1,420
changeling bluray from netflix (finally)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back