What Came In The Mail Today?
Apr 21, 2009 at 1:19 AM Post #466 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Antec Tricool 120mm fan with blue LED. Replacement for broken PSU fan.

If you are opening it up to replace it be careful of the Capacitors. Also I had a fan in a PSU die once, and the fan didn't have a pretty connector so it probably wont connect with a molex thing, you may have to cut wires to attach it to the psu board, or somehow run the fan wires outside to an outside connector.

Apr 21, 2009 at 3:24 PM Post #471 of 1,420
Nothing! Should of been my Aro but surprise surprise UPS did not turn up!

Edit: It came after the deadline

_0010466.jpg

Apr 21, 2009 at 7:44 PM Post #476 of 1,420
that's why i love amazon prime... free 2 day shipping that often takes only 1 day

anyway transporter 2 bluray from netflix and some junk mail

Apr 21, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #477 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that's why i love amazon prime... free 2 day shipping that often takes only 1 day

anyway transporter 2 bluray from netflix and some junk mail

Too bad it's $80 a year, and it's hooked up to my dad's credit card...I'm patient though, I got plenty of other stuff to keep me busy(school, college research, gaming, etc.)

Apr 21, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #478 of 1,420
Well it came last week but very happy with it

The Microsoft Habu mouse. I had to replace my beloved Logitech MX515 with a Logitech MX400 Laser. Yeah that mouse was complete disappointment.

I had always loved the Microsoft design on their mouse, very comfortable and easy to use. But I hated the Razer mouse design, not very comfortable and well weird.

Habu combines the Razer gaming mouse technology with Microsoft design. Was a joy to use over the weekend in TF2, loved it.

gm_habu_otherview_1.jpg

Apr 21, 2009 at 10:12 PM Post #479 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baba booey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too bad it's $80 a year, and it's hooked up to my dad's credit card...I'm patient though, I got plenty of other stuff to keep me busy(school, college research, gaming, etc.)

$16 if you go in on a group... i seriously don't know anyone who has a prime membership that didn't go in with 4 other people to split the cost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back