What are your plans for the Halo 3 release?
Sep 25, 2007 at 8:59 AM Post #32 of 58
Man that took forever. I ended up upgrading to the Cat Helmet edition because after a Gamestop employee went through literally 25 limited edition cases, they could not find one that didn't have the game disc all scratched up.

What, the Collectors Edition has unbelievably crappy packaging.

-Ed

Sep 25, 2007 at 7:34 PM Post #33 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man that took forever. I ended up upgrading to the Cat Helmet edition because after a Gamestop employee went through literally 25 limited edition cases, they could not find one that didn't have the game disc all scratched up.

What, the Collectors Edition has unbelievably crappy packaging.

-Ed

huh?

Sep 25, 2007 at 8:55 PM Post #35 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
a kid brought his to school today. it was stolen. i laughed very hard.

that sums up my halo plans

And this would be as funny if you had your headphone gear stolen?
rolleyes.gif

Unless YOU stole them.
very_evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Sep 25, 2007 at 11:12 PM Post #37 of 58
I don't know about Halo, but I bet Mark Anthony is playing with his J Lo.

Sep 26, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #40 of 58
Picked it up

Played a little of unranked live first and the first two levels on legendary 2-player split during the day

The thing the amazes me the most is the replay function: a 1hr replay is 7mb

Sep 26, 2007 at 2:57 PM Post #43 of 58
Why didn't Microsoft release a PC version as well, compatible with XP?

Don't they want money? Or is it that they think that Halo 3 is so damn good, PC gamers will jump in and buy an Xbox 360 console just for the sake of playing Halo 3?

The only reason that I can think of is Microsoft is trying to boost its Xbox sale (in regards to PC gamers market) by making certain games like Halo exclusive to Xbox 360. But are there really that many PC gamers buying Xbox because of Halo 3? Well, I'm not one of them.

I might be tempted to get a PS3 though, once titles like Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, or Metal Gear came out...

Here's a product idea, why don't they invent an accessory like a mouse + gaming keyboard set (since it's gaming keyboard, it doesn't need to be full sized) that they can plug into the console, so it might be more tempting for PC gamers to buy? As Chu said, I am much more comfortable playing FPS using mouse+keyboard.

Sep 26, 2007 at 3:32 PM Post #45 of 58
Oh yeah! I've just thought about this and made a quick sketch. It would be awesome if they decided to make it. Someone please forward this to Microsoft and Sony!
biggrin.gif

idea-2.jpg

PS: Sorry for the rough sketch. If you want better one, please see Edwood and ask if he can make a professional product sketch out of this, hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back