What are your plans for the Halo 3 release?
Sep 24, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #17 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trippytiger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I plan on ignoring it completely.

W O R D !

Sep 24, 2007 at 6:42 PM Post #18 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm quite disappointed that Microsoft decided to make this Vista exclusive. They must be pretty confident in doing so because I don't think there are that many gamers using Vista yet.

We're talking about Halo 3, not 2. Halo 3 won't be out on PC for another 2 years probably. As for 2, the Halo multiplayer has completely died since the release of Halo 2. The only people there are people with low speed internet connections (read massive lag) and the worst noobs you've ever seen. So Halo 2 is doing alright for Vista, or people just stopped playing Halo in protest.

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #20 of 58
I'll get it tomorrow morning or that afternoon. I never bother pre-ordering, and I'm sure between my local Best Buy, Wal Mart, and Circuit City, someone will have a copy left over.

Sep 24, 2007 at 11:01 PM Post #21 of 58
I don't have Vista yet. No plans to change that anytime soon, either...so there you go.

I did play Halo 2 a few years back. Had a connection with a dev over there and actually got the game and onto the servers two days early. Talk about fun. Got to learn the MP maps and look at the scenery instead of getting shot.

Sep 25, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #23 of 58
My roommate just called me from the launch asking for answers to the trivia game they are having there, sadly I knew all but two without having to look them up. Those two, if you're interested were how many different types of Elites are there in Halo 2 (11 or 12 my thought was 11) and how many multiplayer maps are there in Halo 2. Real easy trivia though.

Sep 25, 2007 at 4:04 AM Post #24 of 58
The Gamestop I reserved at took a total of 250 reserves for the game, and there is already a large gathering.

Needless to say, I will be getting it tomorrow afternoon.

I can't play it until tomorrow evening anyways.

Real question, who ordered the Legendary or is getting the Legendary?

Sep 25, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #25 of 58
I just came back from Walmart with my copy of Halo 3. It only took 15 minutes to buy the game and I was out of there at 12:15. The Gamestop next door had a huge line of people and it looked like they were going to be there for a while.

Sep 25, 2007 at 5:30 AM Post #26 of 58
Man, maybe I should goto Walmart instead.
frown.gif

Oh well, I'm headed to my local Gamstop in about an hour. Line or not, I'm prepaid and not getting the Cat Helmet edition, so I'm not worried. The Halo 2 midnight launch was pretty entertaining, so I imagine this one will be as well.

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back