What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Nov 30, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #37,309 of 136,252
Now:

Was:

Haken - Demo (Their never officially released demo recordings.) Not the best recording quality, but it's interesting to hear what they sounded like before they were signed.

Dec 1, 2012 at 1:10 AM Post #37,316 of 136,252
Quote:
My apologies, Disraeli Gears. It is supposed to be a remastered edition CD.. It sounds great to my ears.

Destroysall.

I wish you would have kept it to yourself (I know I asked LOL:) Ka-ching......that the sound of me purchasing.

If you have an earlier version of  D.G. or the songs from it, can you hear a difference from those to this one?

You might have guessed I am a BIG Cream fan. Went to 5 of the 7 reunion shows. All during my formative years discovering Rock n Roll the Cream were always part of.

Dec 1, 2012 at 3:31 AM Post #37,318 of 136,252
Quote:
I wish you would have kept it to yourself (I know I asked LOL:) Ka-ching......that the sound of me purchasing.

If you have an earlier version of  D.G. or the songs from it, can you hear a difference from those to this one?

You might have guessed I am a BIG Cream fan. Went to 5 of the 7 reunion shows. All during my formative years discovering Rock n Roll the Cream were always part of.

LOL. Unfortunately, I don't. I believe the one I do own currently was the one released in 1998. I know they did the new deluxe edition back in 2004, but I'll save for that one later. I envy you as I wish I could have seen such amazing artists perform live. This is my first Cream CD, so I am definitely going to get what I can out of it before I decide to purchase another one of their albums.

Destroysall.

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:13 AM Post #37,319 of 136,252

Users who are viewing this thread

Back