after the first tune, Glenn asks the audience "was that loud enough?" lol

ex - dime

heads up bobsayshi & MrQ, this is good & noisy & totally gripping

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:07 AM Post #27,439 of 136,228
Quote:
8 gb worth of Eminem.

should be a terrible night.

Have you survived?

For today "Heartbeat Kodo 25th Anniversary". I have always had a weak spot for percussion.

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:16 AM Post #27,440 of 136,228
5638154412_2fb4a826b2.jpg

Jul 16, 2011 at 10:58 AM Post #27,444 of 136,228

Quote:

Glenn Branca Band plays "The Ascension: The Sequel"
Saturday 28 May 2011
Villette Sonique
Grande Halle / Salle Charlie Parker
Paris, France

Four guitars, bass and drums with Glenn conducting
after the first tune, Glenn asks the audience "was that loud enough?" lol

ex - dime

I'll check it out thanks.

My recommendation this month has to be Gator Bait Ten - Harvester . If like your music slow and dark. It remins me of Earth mixed with dark ambient music.

Jul 16, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #27,446 of 136,228
Seventh Sojourn

Moody Blues

Moody Blues Lost in a Lost World

[size=large]Lost In A Lost World
[size=medium]Mike Pinder [/size]
[/size]

Code:
 [b][size=large][font=Arial][size=medium][size=small][font=Arial] I woke up today I was crying Lost in a lost world So many people are dying Lost in a lost world Some of them are living an illusion Bounded by the darkness of their minds In their eyes it's nation against nation against nation With racial pride Sad hearts they hide Thinking only of themselves They shun the light They think they're right Living in their empty shells Oh, can you see their world is crashing? Crashing down around their feet Angry people in the street Telling them they've had their fill Of politics that wound and kill Grow, the seeds of evolution Revolution never won It's just another form of gun To do again what they have done With all our brothers' youngest sons Everywhere you go you see them searching Everywhere you turn you feel the pain Everyone is looking for the answer Well look again, come on my friend Love will find them in the end Come on my friend We've got to bend On our knees and say a prayer Oh, can you see the world is pining Pining for someone who really cares enough to share his love With all of us, so we can be An ever loving family Have we forgotten we're all children? Children from a family tree That's longer than a centipede Started long ago when you and I Were only love I woke today, I was crying Lost in a lost world So many people are dying Lost in a lost world So many people, so many people, people Lost in a lost world So many people, so many people, people Lost in a lost world [/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/b]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back