What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Nov 24, 2010 at 11:10 PM Post #22,291 of 136,230
Buckethead live in concert, 20th Century Theater, Cincinnati Ohio, 11/3/05 on DVD
(on headphones, needless to say... few here would tolerate this awesome noise spewing from my screen)

PS: edit - I ended up with dog, kid, and wife next to me staring slack-jawed at his antics

Nov 25, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #22,299 of 136,230
currently i am listening to Ayreon's "01011001". Ayreon may be my new favorite band. such amazing stories and such good sounding music.

Nov 25, 2010 at 4:57 PM Post #22,305 of 136,230

Quote:
Wow, this is the most interesting page of this thread so far.  Bohren, Zappa, Dolby, Bach et al....great work guys.

Mr Q, I was thinking yesterday of starting a thread to share 'mix-tapes' (or we could do it privately, I have a few of you guys in mind to invite).  Posting a .zip of an m3u with medium quality mp3s on a file sharing site would probably be the most efficient method.  What do you think?  I've long dreamt of creating a blog to this effect, but who knows when I'll get around to it.  This forum would seem to be an excellent medium to help spread the love around.

btw Grim Heart is on "No Heroes" 
bigsmile_face.gif
.  And yes, it's an awesome, epic song.  I adore the dirty guitar tone on it.  My favorite song of theirs.

Fwiw, I have children's nursery rhymes cycling in my head at the moment, interspersed with riffs from Jane Doe 
confused_face.gif

"No Heroes" (slaps forehead) of course it was
redface.gif

YGPM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back