Oct 5, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #14,641 of 136,053
If These Trees Could Talk - Above the Earth, Below The Sky
images

Oct 5, 2009 at 5:00 AM Post #14,643 of 136,053
SteelyDan-PretzelLogic.jpg

Oct 5, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #14,646 of 136,053
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't checked it out yet. How does it compare to other Megadeth albums?

EDIT: My roommate had it, it's pretty good. Not their best IMO but pretty good. I like it! Also, I know I kinda broke the rules of the thread posting this, sorry!...but it's technically not an update as to what I'm listening to. Going to edit my previous post for that
wink.gif

Sorry to respond so late.

This may be the best metal album of the year and I like Megadeath but am not a die hard fan. So that is saying a lot. Well recorded well paced, well played. Well played????.......... understatement of the year.

What did I just write? This is the greatest guitar album ever. if you were looking for that state of mind that only comes from a killer guitar riff played at the right time in the right way,this is that album.

That other band he was in you know that washed up band what's there name?
Oh ya Metallica. I'm glad I was not in the room to see their faces when they heard this smoken hot disk of godlike thunder.

Oct 5, 2009 at 8:04 AM Post #14,647 of 136,053
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcarmoose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That other band he was in you know that washed up band what's there name?
Oh ya Metallica. I'm glad I was not in the room to see their faces when they heard this smoken hot disk of godlike thunder.

Heh, compared to this album, Death Magnetic is a steaming pile of dung (though it is compared to a lot of albums, just for the poor mastering alone). I just hope "Endgame" isn't hinting at anything...

Currently listening to:
61uyQjiS6TL._SS500_.jpg

Bass tapping sounds so much better in FLAC! Also, gotta support those Canadian artists
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Now listening to:
youthanasia.jpg

Oct 5, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #14,652 of 136,053
Frank Sinatra

Sinatra At The Sands
[with Count Basie & His Orchestra]

Come Fly With Me [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

I've Got A Crush On You [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

I've Got You Under My Skin [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

The Shadow Of Your Smile [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

Street Of Dreams [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

One For My Baby [And One More For The Road] [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

Fly Me To The Moon [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

One O'Clock Jump [Instrumental] [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

The Tea Break [Sinatra Monologue] [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

You Make Me Feel So Young [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

All Of Me [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

The September Of My Years [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

Luck Be A Lady [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

Get Me To The Church On Time [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

It Was A Very Good Year [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

Don't Worry 'Bout Me [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

Makin' Whoopee [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

Where Or When [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

Angel Eyes [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

My Kind Of Town [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

A Few Last Words [Sinatra Monologue] [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

My Kind Of Town [Reprise] [The Frank Sinatra Collection] [1966 Live At The Sands Album Version]

~
smily_headphones1.gif
~

Oct 5, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #14,653 of 136,053
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heh, compared to this album, Death Magnetic is a steaming pile of dung (though it is compared to a lot of albums, just for the poor mastering alone). I just hope "Endgame" isn't hinting at anything...

Currently listening to:
61uyQjiS6TL._SS500_.jpg

Bass tapping sounds so much better in FLAC! Also, gotta support those Canadian artists
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

like hinting that Dave M. is all done?

Oct 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #14,654 of 136,053
Russian Circles - Station
russian_circles-station1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back