What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Mar 24, 2022 at 11:44 PM Post #112,127 of 136,597
well gosh darn I don't give a ding dong diddly, please excuse me, work beat the ding dong diddly out of me, which is crazy because I don't work for anyone.

̷̢̢̨͕̣̙̳̙̀͒̈̌̂͒̒̊̉̑͐̚̕d̶̛̟͔̣̭͓̳̟̜͓̱͎̹̠̭̖͕̻̼̘͖̠͛̌̔̎͆̃̚͝ĩ̶̢̧͔̹͇͖̲̠̻̦̾̋̇͗͛̈́̏͊̐̽͑̈́͒̀͘n̴̡̛̛̻̱̣̙̝̱̤͍̖̻̰̺̹̹̯͇͙͍̭̔̊̓g̶̨̨̢͚̯̺̙̟̖͚͚͎̞̦͚͚̤͙͕̤̿̍͗̽̀̍̄͜ͅ ̷̧̱̗̞̩̫͉̳͙͕̹̭̟̦̙͖̼̌̽̏̄͗͆̓̈́̅̾͜͠d̸̙̤͇̽̓̅̈́͂́̅͒͊͆̈́̓́̉̌̀̄̊̅̚̕o̷̧̫̰̗͉̳̰̥̮̞̭̭̲̽͗̎̍̌̂̍̓̄́̕͠͝n̶̢͇͉͙͎͕͓̼̰̟͖͙̦͎̮̣͕̤͐̑̈́̄̏̄́͛̓́͋̀͜g̸͓͙̗̽͗̑̏̕ ̴̧̲̞͔̳͎̬͇̣͓̝̗̲̂͛͑̑̍͒͛͗̅̓͑̀̒̿͠d̷̡̡̡͎̳̱̮̝͙̘̫̺͕͆͗̐̄́͐̍̀͌̽͂̔͗͛̅̾̌̕̚͜͝͝ḭ̷̧̡̡̛̗̝̰̙̮̗̖͓̹͈͖̖͇̯̲͐̈͑͗d̸̖̰̮͈̩͎̱̥͚̺̲̽̂͘d̷̢̡̧̢̲̯̹̖̯̮́̑͘͜l̸̥͔̠̤͔̭̯̞͙̰͎͇̔̀̾̋͐̀y̷̧̡̢̨̨̛̮̲̯̣̭̳̹̲͚̘̻͇̮̝͔̙͊̎̔̂͗͊̋͝ ̶̛͕͔̼̯̱̯̝̜͔͚͓̼̹̦̜̲̺̋̀̐̉̎̈́͌̀̌̋̀̓̄̕͠͝​

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022 at 11:49 PM Post #112,128 of 136,597
600x600sr-37.jpg

Mar 25, 2022 at 12:04 AM Post #112,129 of 136,597

Mar 25, 2022 at 12:05 AM Post #112,130 of 136,597
well gosh darn I don't give a ding dong diddly, please excuse me, work beat the ding dong diddly out of me, which is crazy because I don't work for anyone.

̷̢̢̨͕̣̙̳̙̀͒̈̌̂͒̒̊̉̑͐̚̕d̶̛̟͔̣̭͓̳̟̜͓̱͎̹̠̭̖͕̻̼̘͖̠͛̌̔̎͆̃̚͝ĩ̶̢̧͔̹͇͖̲̠̻̦̾̋̇͗͛̈́̏͊̐̽͑̈́͒̀͘n̴̡̛̛̻̱̣̙̝̱̤͍̖̻̰̺̹̹̯͇͙͍̭̔̊̓g̶̨̨̢͚̯̺̙̟̖͚͚͎̞̦͚͚̤͙͕̤̿̍͗̽̀̍̄͜ͅ ̷̧̱̗̞̩̫͉̳͙͕̹̭̟̦̙͖̼̌̽̏̄͗͆̓̈́̅̾͜͠d̸̙̤͇̽̓̅̈́͂́̅͒͊͆̈́̓́̉̌̀̄̊̅̚̕o̷̧̫̰̗͉̳̰̥̮̞̭̭̲̽͗̎̍̌̂̍̓̄́̕͠͝n̶̢͇͉͙͎͕͓̼̰̟͖͙̦͎̮̣͕̤͐̑̈́̄̏̄́͛̓́͋̀͜g̸͓͙̗̽͗̑̏̕ ̴̧̲̞͔̳͎̬͇̣͓̝̗̲̂͛͑̑̍͒͛͗̅̓͑̀̒̿͠d̷̡̡̡͎̳̱̮̝͙̘̫̺͕͆͗̐̄́͐̍̀͌̽͂̔͗͛̅̾̌̕̚͜͝͝ḭ̷̧̡̡̛̗̝̰̙̮̗̖͓̹͈͖̖͇̯̲͐̈͑͗d̸̖̰̮͈̩͎̱̥͚̺̲̽̂͘d̷̢̡̧̢̲̯̹̖̯̮́̑͘͜l̸̥͔̠̤͔̭̯̞͙̰͎͇̔̀̾̋͐̀y̷̧̡̢̨̨̛̮̲̯̣̭̳̹̲͚̘̻͇̮̝͔̙͊̎̔̂͗͊̋͝ ̶̛͕͔̼̯̱̯̝̜͔͚͓̼̹̦̜̲̺̋̀̐̉̎̈́͌̀̌̋̀̓̄̕͠͝​

People who think that working for themselves is easier than working for a company or existing business are delusional. I chose the latter. I am too disorganized to work for myself.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2022 at 12:37 AM Post #112,131 of 136,597
People who think that working for themselves is easier than working for a company or existing business are delusional. I chose the latter. I am too disorganized to work for myself.
My father spent decades in his (much)later life doing it, I worked for his old boss by happenstance one day on occasion and he tried to get me to stay, then I realized what a b@5**** he was after I quit my main job and he reneged on pay, On my way driving home from quitting that job with no idea how I would even eat, I called my dad, not being able to hold back tears and apologized for judging him as a young man. The experience that helped me the most to start and put up with running my own business it being less than 100lbs from setting the North American Deadlift World record in any weight class, while having never once competed once in powerlifting... The best advice I got was from that jerk boss, who told me to figure out what I wanted to do by 30 years old.

Now it's a workers market, having a job hasn't been this empowering since the days when my young father was able to afford a car and a house by delivering newspapers... Absolutely glad to see it too, lots of benefits in addition, you all have my respect. Not many people are comfortable with essentially having the temperance to accept anything can turn hostile in a heartbeat, let alone want that, I blame all the bad things in life for any success I had.... Sometimes you get lemons.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2022 at 1:20 AM Post #112,132 of 136,597

Felt like dancing today hehe. This is a fun track, I guess most of you must have heard it.

Mar 25, 2022 at 3:52 AM Post #112,134 of 136,597
Bruce Cockburn. Any time any place

Mar 25, 2022 at 4:34 AM Post #112,135 of 136,597
I don't like their previous work, but their album Up on High is really beautiful.

Mar 25, 2022 at 7:36 AM Post #112,139 of 136,597

Mar 25, 2022 at 7:50 AM Post #112,140 of 136,597
Ghost - Impera (2022)

Impera is the fifth studio album by the Swedish rock band Ghost. It was released on 11 March 2022 and was produced by Klas Åhlund, who also produced the band’s 2015 album, Meliora. It was preceded by three singles.
“IMPERA”, is their most biting and political yet. And that from a band who has toppled many a church in just under a decade of existence. The dozen songs take on themes of isolation and demigod worship, as well as colonization of both space and mind.
Heavy metal/rock band from Sweden formed in 2008. Due to legal issues, the band was briefly forced to release music under the Ghost B.C. name in the United States. They absolutely refused to use the name on any merchandise or in any other manner.
Ghost is known for keeping its members anonymous. Every album lists the musicians as “Nameless Ghouls” and the singer as “Papa Emeritus / Papa Emeritus II / Papa Emeritus III / Cardinal Copia / Papa Emeritus IV”. The lead singer is the same, however they announce a new lead singer every album.

https://www.discogs.com/release/22207570-Ghost-Impera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back