Dec 22, 2008 at 3:54 AM Post #8,746 of 136,787
[size=large]Band: Fu Manchu
Album: We Must Obey[/size]

0000072284_350.jpg

Total shredder riff rock.

wink.gif

Dec 22, 2008 at 1:16 PM Post #8,751 of 136,787
315l9cjYAqL._SS400_.jpg

Seal - Soul 2008... Very good album, bought it for mum for Xmas, then downloaded a copy (couldn't remove cellophane and rip it, and couldn't wait until Xmas Day!)

Speakerssss. Head cold. IEM's don't appeal right now! One of the times when having expensive IEM's and no headphones sucks! (Closed cans that sounds as good as LW's cost alot more than I paid for the LW's
wink.gif
- and I am 15, money grows much slower on my trees.)

Matt

Dec 22, 2008 at 4:52 PM Post #8,755 of 136,787
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
"Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd

Same here.
smily_headphones1.gif
The entire album, 1975 pressing, on a Technics turntable older than I am.

Dec 22, 2008 at 6:06 PM Post #8,756 of 136,787
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass (Apple STCH 639)

One of my all time favorites, and this copy is a very early UK pressing. It sounds amazing and blows away the Capitol pressing that I grew up with (which is also a very early first press).

It is the -1 cut with the first batch of stampers. The labels are 'uncut orange apples' on all sides and the box is white inside, rather than orange. One of the interesting things on this version is that Eric Clapton is not listed as one of the musicians because the legal issues regarding him playing on the album hadn't been worked in time to get this on the streets in time for Christmas of 1970.

The core backing musicians (Clapton, Whitlock, Radle, and Gordon) went on to become Derek & The Dominos soon after this recording. Harrison, Clapton & Whitlock are listed as the "George O' Hara-Smith Singers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back