What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Nov 25, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #56,581 of 136,034
Pick up on HD the following:

Elton John-Yellow Brick Road (Remastered)- 96k 24bit

Chicago-2- 96k 24 bit

Franks Sinatra and Swingin Brass- 192k 24bit

These are the first HD recording in my new collection. The sound is just amazing!!

Nov 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #56,584 of 136,034

Nov 25, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #56,586 of 136,034

Hadn't heard that one. Sounds nice.

Luka is finally getting an update in February. I'll likely be getting the software myself because she's always been my favorite and I'd be interested in trying out creating arrangements for for example four voices and say an electronic organ at some point. I'd also be very interested in playing vocal parts with a MIDI keyboard and piano with my other hand.

In honor of Project DIVA F 2nd's release. Can't wait till Xmas to have time to buy and play it.

Various artists - 初音ミク -Project DIVA F- Complete Collection

I think the AVTechNO! song "DYE" is still the most overwhelming and moving experience on here for me. Also "Stay with me" is one of the most amazing MEIKO songs I've heard.

Yes I heard about Luka getting a new revision soon, can't wait to hear how she sounds like. I've been wanting to get my hands on Vocaloid software and see what I can do with it. A friend and fellow artist/colleague invested into Miku's software and is currently creating music with her voice in it. I believe he is trying to release an EP featuring her voice sometime soon. I need to ask him if I can perhaps watch him input the software so as to get a feel on how it works.

And I'm so excited for Project Diva F 2nd! That and Bandai Namco's Godzilla will probably take up most of my time during my winter break along with working on my student film and working on an EP of mine (I am working with another colleague on producing a lo-fi hip hop album, which I am actually really excited for). So this winter will be a bit festive and fun for me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back