What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Aug 19, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #54,454 of 136,310

Hiromi - Brain

Unfortunately I find this album quite underwhelming, but perhaps I will warm up to it in time. I must admit that the first track is quite funky, though.

Supersilent - 6

Ah yes, much better. Simply wonderful.

Porya Hatami - Land Remixes
http://shop.inneroceanrecords.com/album/porya-hatami-land-remixes

Very few remix albums are good. I state that as a fact. This one is exceptional.

/img/vimeo_logo.png

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #54,455 of 136,310
This is whopper 

Aug 19, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #54,457 of 136,310
Rei Momo remains one of David Byne's best and most varied solo albums.

Rei Momo by David Byrne

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #54,461 of 136,310
FKA Twigs is one of the most interesting and complex artists out right now. Her vocals are creepy but yet it mesmerizes you. I love how her lyrics are a mix of pain, confusion, and lust. Twigs' debut album "LP1" is definitely worth listening to. Pendulum, Hours, and Lights On are some of my favorite tracks.

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:08 PM Post #54,464 of 136,310
  Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Original Soundtrack

Orchestral, piano, electronic, rock/metal...one of the best in my book!

I own the ultra-rare (nearly impossible to find) first press edition with foil slipcase.

I remember the morning I received the soundtrack in the mail. I guess that was quite a few years ago now. The movie hadn't even come out in the West yet so I could only guess as to what kind of scene each of the tracks belonged to.

Do you have Nobuo's solo album Phantasmagoria on CD? Or the gold edition of Project Majestic Mix: A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu? Both are worth having. However the latter especially is quite difficult to acquire. Only 1500 numbered copies were made.

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #54,465 of 136,310
  Listening to it on Spotify (had to make a playlist from the 2 cds separately) but it sounds great! Really digging it

Yea his albums - "Midnight Blue" and "Soul Call" sound amazing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back