What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Aug 2, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #54,046 of 136,343

ミユキ (Miyuki) - Signs of Future EP
https://miyuki.bandcamp.com/album/signs-of-future-ep

New EP out from Miyuki aka Lera Bauer mere minutes ago. Name-your-price release which you can download for free if you want.

Aug 2, 2014 at 10:20 AM Post #54,047 of 136,343
Gabriel PiernéTrois pieces en trio (1938); Voyages au pays du Tendre (1935); 
Variations libre et final, Op. 51 (1933)
Luxembourg Philharmonic Soloists

Gabriel PiernéPieces formant suite de concert, Op. 40 (1903?)
Laurent Wagschal, piano

Alfred Schnittke:  String Quartet No. 4
Quatuor Molinari

Franz Schubert:  String Quartet No. 13 in A minor, D. 804
Quatuor Terpsycordes

Aug 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #54,048 of 136,343

Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back (1988)

"Armageddon, it been in effect. Go get a late pass!"

Aug 2, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #54,049 of 136,343

Rainbow – Live In Munich 1977

The night before the Munich gig, Rainbow played in Vienna where Ritchie got in a fight with security people who had been – in his opinion – a little rude to some of the fans. The Man In Black had to spend the night in jail, while the band moved on to Munich. Ritchie was released pretty late and had to drive three hours, so the show couldn’t start until way past midnight and would have had to be cancelled if the next day hadn’t been off for the band. This incident certainly affected Ritchie’s performance, and it’s obvious that he plays in a very aggressive way here. So now you know what Dio means when he gives a nod to Austria in his introduction to “Long Live Rock ‘n’ Roll”!

This is an awesome live album

Aug 2, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #54,051 of 136,343
One of Anatolian Turkish artist Selda Bagcan's more laid-back songs, 'Gesi Baglari'. I have a couple of her earlier albums and most of it's a bit more upbeat than this in a fuzztoned psychedelic-pop middle-eastern style. Sounds crazy (in a good way), but this track is different - beautiful and eerie.

Aug 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM Post #54,055 of 136,343
  its been a while since i listened to wooten. I love his work on this album ¬

Thanks for the rec, mate. Only stuff I have from the Flecktones are Rocket Science and their two live albums, Live Art and Live at the Quick.
This one will probably be next on the Flecklist.

Currently listening to; http://rvng.bandcamp.com/album/music-is-painting-in-the-air

Aug 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM Post #54,057 of 136,343
So... how did your night go?

Thousand words they say so I'll let Carlos tell it by his facial expression lol.

Amazingly the sound quality was really good. I still wore ear plugs but you can actually pick out and follow each instrument. Unlike Motley Crew and KiSS where it was just massive attack. Alice Cooper sounded real good too though but he was the opener for MC. Of course different style of music too.

Santana is a legend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back