What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Aug 24, 2012 at 2:41 AM Post #34,818 of 136,492

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced

Aug 24, 2012 at 3:54 AM Post #34,819 of 136,492
Quote:

I'll ask the same question I always ask around here. What do you think Jagger says at the beginning of "Stray Cat Blues" just before the real first line, which is definitely "I hear the click-clack of your feet on the stairs..." There is an "Ahhhh," probably not by Jagger, and then what? "Yeah, yeah, cut some tail..." Or what? What does Jagger say just before the real first line of the song? I'd like to know your interpretation of that spoken snippet before the real first line of "Stray Cat Blues." 

Such a killer record! 
biggrin.gif

I'm not sure. My guess is "got some tail".

Aug 24, 2012 at 4:03 AM Post #34,820 of 136,492
Quote:
Quote:
The Rolling Stones - Beggars Banquet SACD

I'll ask the same question I always ask around here. What do you think Jagger says at the beginning of "Stray Cat Blues" just before the real first line, which is definitely "I hear the click-clack of your feet on the stairs..." There is an "Ahhhh," probably not by Jagger, and then what? "Yeah, yeah, cut some tail..." Or what? What does Jagger say just before the real first line of the song? I'd like to know your interpretation of that spoken snippet before the real first line of "Stray Cat Blues." 

Such a killer record! 
biggrin.gif

No idea. 
rolleyes.gif
 I had to buy the entire album download from HDTracks for just one song "Sympathy For The Devil." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back