What are reading right now?
Jun 29, 2003 at 10:01 PM Post #61 of 64
Dragon Rider series by Anne McCaffrey again.

Read most of the Dirk Pitt stuff by Clive Cussler. Keeps interest and kills time. He was very involved in the project to find the Hunley, the Confederate sub from the War of Northern Aggression.

Jun 29, 2003 at 10:04 PM Post #62 of 64
Just finished John Grisham's "King of Torts" Good reading while sitting around the hospital. By good I mean that you do not have to concentrate too much on it. I did not find it as engaging as his earlier work. You kept waiting for something exciting to happen. I think this one is more true to life than the others.

Jun 30, 2003 at 12:33 AM Post #63 of 64
Quote:

Originally posted by gaineso
the War of Northern Aggression.

biggrin.gif

Jun 30, 2003 at 1:18 AM Post #64 of 64
Dreamcatcher, Stephen King

Have to admit I saw the movie already. Maybe I'll be heading to the movie better than the book thread? I don't think so myself. Used to read all of his books but have missed a few over the last few years. The first was The Stand. A concept that could take it's cue from current events and pretty much catches your attention with that opening scene into the Texaco station, or specifically into the gas pump. I think the second was either Salem's Lot or The Shining, both outstanding storytelling and representative into the way he thinks/writes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back