Westone ES3X Appreciation Thread
Jun 16, 2009 at 8:25 PM Post #1,201 of 1,871
Just picked up my ES3X's today. Fit and finish is flawless and they sound GOOD!

12695059.jpg

Jun 17, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #1,202 of 1,871
Congratz Barvo Kilo! Give us some impressions.

I can't see the picture
frown.gif

I though to send my pair to refit, but dunno, it doesn't bother me that much. While I don't feel the one in the right ear, I do feel the one on the left pressing the inner and outer ear. [Feel it, it doesn't hurt]

Jun 17, 2009 at 6:26 AM Post #1,203 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by pila405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't see the picture
frown.gif

I though to send my pair to refit, but dunno, it doesn't bother me that much. While I don't feel the one in the right ear, I do feel the one on the left pressing the inner and outer ear. [Feel it, it doesn't hurt]

Ugh, bummer. Maybe you should give it some time before you send them? It might be a matter of getting used to it.

Jun 17, 2009 at 2:51 PM Post #1,204 of 1,871
Quote:

I can't see the picture
frown.gif

There is a 90-day fit guarantee, so give them a bit of time and if discomfort starts, please do get them sent into us.

Jun 17, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #1,206 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by clivemilk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is mine.
tongue_smile.gif

Very nice combo and welcome to head-fi!

Now, please give us some impressions.

Jun 18, 2009 at 12:42 PM Post #1,208 of 1,871
Why in mine pair, the high frequenices drivers are above the lower frequencies drivers?

And also the wall which seperates both channaels/canals in the right earpeice looks like it collapsed. And last thing, the right earpeice goes deeper than the left one.

Jun 18, 2009 at 2:11 PM Post #1,209 of 1,871
Quote:

Why in mine pair, the high frequenices drivers are above the lower frequencies drivers?

And also the wall which seperates both channaels/canals in the right earpeice looks like it collapsed. And last thing, the right earpeice goes deeper than the left one.

Because your ear is not this ear. :)

Jun 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #1,211 of 1,871
Quote:

Originally Posted by klatzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got my ES3X backed! good and kicking!

yeah! great job westone!

hell do i miss them...

Hey Klazz, good to hear you finally got your ES3X's back and all seems to be OK now!

Jun 20, 2009 at 5:01 AM Post #1,214 of 1,871
Why do people get smoked, but I don't?. My audiologist goes to order them and Kyle tells him that I cannot get smoked, yet when I called and e-mailed they said I could get it. Not very cool IMO. So I deal with it and get something else, very disappointing, but I needed to get the order in. Now I have them and my left ear doesn't fit well. I just got them today, but when I put it in my left ear then it hurts. They sound great, but so far I'm not really THAT impressed with westone.

Jun 20, 2009 at 5:09 AM Post #1,215 of 1,871
Give them a few days if your not used to customs they may take a bit for your ear to adapt to having them but as for the color issue I have no comment
smily_headphones1.gif
. So just give them a week and if your still having issues then you can always send them back for a refit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back