Westone 4r Vs Shure SE846 whats the best?
Dec 28, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #61 of 67
My answer is yes, because of the options, to reduce the bass and increase, but the bass you get is the best, and it does it with a normal amp like e12 fiio. And you have money to get a player compared to the shure, if shure dropped to 600 then it's were it should be, it's not new, it's old 4 drivers, you have universals with 6,8,10,I like musical, happy, detailed, non boring music, alive, emotional, if your starting I would definitely suggest asg 2.5

thanks for the answer. do you consider the asg 2.5 as low profile?

Dec 28, 2015 at 7:03 PM Post #63 of 67
Their excellent, but not 1000 dollars excellent, the sony, z5, are 500, asg 2.5 and a lot more great buds on special, with that one you can get so much stuff

Sounds like you are talking about diminishing returns XD

Dec 28, 2015 at 7:15 PM Post #64 of 67
If I can get a 1000 dollar bud for 100 yes, I'm a hussler , I run a business and at the end I still enjoy the music and the merchandise, why shouldn't we, even if we do ok, spend on yourself, treat yourself ,but wisely.and that's wisdom, happy holidays.

Dec 28, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #65 of 67
If I can get a 1000 dollar bud for 100 yes, I'm a hussler , I run a business and at the end I still enjoy the music and the merchandise, why shouldn't we, even if we do ok, spend on yourself, treat yourself ,but wisely.and that's wisdom, happy holidays.

How nice it would be for you to find a UE900 dropped by someone eh?

Feb 3, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #67 of 67
Well if you wanna compare westone , to 846, do it with the pro 50, it beats the 846 in all aspects of bass and their both armatures, just that west, I guess had something to compare and beat for the public and sales and they cost 700 new big difference and used I've seen them for 400, now , cables are removable and the sound is super organic, check review by twister 6, I trust his judgement, I love dynamics, but also the velvet by ear sonic and the 64 also has deeper bass and subbass , plus mids and treble are stellar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back