Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Jan 3, 2008 at 9:06 AM Post #1,816 of 2,524
I wonder if they ganna be demoing this again in the MacWorld this year.

Jan 3, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #1,817 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please explain.
rolleyes.gif

He left out the comma, so it was harder to understand without the right punctuation. It should say:

"Please don't feed the troll, people."

Better?

Jan 4, 2008 at 3:08 AM Post #1,818 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He left out the comma, so it was harder to understand without the right punctuation. It should say:

"Please don't feed the troll, people."

Better?

I kinda figured that.

Jan 8, 2008 at 8:56 PM Post #1,822 of 2,524
Nooo, don't say that! I've had mine on order since October and I'm getting frustrated with the wait (only because I want them so much), think of all the poor guys who ordered when they first became available.

Come on Westone, it's only fair you give us an official ETA.

Jan 8, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #1,823 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by j0shimi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nooo, don't say that! I've had mine on order since October and I'm getting frustrated with the wait (only because I want them so much), think of all the poor guys who ordered when they first became available.

Come on Westone, it's only fair you give us an official ETA.

Who did they hire for development, Xin??? Sounds like one of his timetables
tongue.gif

Jan 9, 2008 at 6:56 PM Post #1,825 of 2,524
This is ridiculous, I remembered I pre-order the Westone 3 back from last July I think. Getting out of patience by September to cancel my order. I was thinking it would be released by now while I had not been logging on head-fi until today, and I was surprised it is still not yet released!

This subject title should change to "Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened (but not necessarily mean we're doing anything)."

Jan 10, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #1,827 of 2,524
Every company has its kinks and all, take for example The Leopard, which was shipped 6 months from the intended date, another would be Windows Vista, with 1 year plus.
Just give them the time that they need instead of showing such great displeasure, If you understood their issues, maybe you'll see things from a different perspective.

Jan 10, 2008 at 2:20 AM Post #1,828 of 2,524
I appreciate they are having issues but they should be keeping everyone updated as opposed to leaving people unsure if they will get released within a few weeks, months, year?

Myself and others have contacted them and had the exact same response "We are very close to resolving some manufacturing issues that have delayed the release of the new 3 into the market. We are striving to have it available soon; unfortunately we don’t have a date at this time"

I got this response around December and have seen the exact same response, word for word from someone else email here on Head-Fi in March.

I'm not complaining but it's not really in Westone's favour to remain silent.

Jan 10, 2008 at 1:30 PM Post #1,829 of 2,524
What are the prices on these?

Jan 10, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #1,830 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidw89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are the prices on these?

You can pre-order them from Earphone Solutions or American Techpushers for $399 including domestic shipping. Not sure of the international shipping surcharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back