Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
May 18, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #961 of 2,524
Me too! The packaging is throwaway anyways
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by OracleGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be happy with a Zip Lock bag for a package!

May 18, 2007 at 6:52 PM Post #962 of 2,524
Remember the words of the prophet, Trose the Tentative, blessings of pause be upon his name, who foresaw this day on page 2 of the thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No offense but im not getting excited about any new iem till I see it on a shelf. After the last UE Triple Trajady! Someone PM me when these are real! UE had samples too! Dont mean to be a downer just learned my lesson once and dont have heart to do it ever again!
plainface.gif

Oh, and x2 on the screaming guy with bad hair

May 18, 2007 at 9:19 PM Post #963 of 2,524
Already delayed toomuch(tired to hear delaying).......

May 19, 2007 at 12:17 AM Post #964 of 2,524
Wow, P0wderHound is keeping a low profile ...

May 19, 2007 at 2:34 PM Post #966 of 2,524
The tentative launch date of May 21st for the Westone 3 Earphone has been delayed due to technical difficulties with product packaging. We are doing everything within our power to have the product available by early summer. Please make sure to visit our website over the coming weeks for official update information. We thank you for your patience and for choosing Westone.

May 19, 2007 at 3:14 PM Post #969 of 2,524
Thanks for the update Phound! Very disappointing news for me particularly since my SP5 Pro's fell apart during my last business trip. I was hoping to have the 3's before leaving again next Wednesday. Guess I'll have to make other arrangements.

On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that a mid-June release date can be met?

May 19, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #970 of 2,524
I'm sure a lot of people would be happy just to get the headphones in a cardboard box with styrofoam peanuts and then get whatever fancy packaging it is later.

It's very odd that packaging would delay a release just a few days away...how can there be technical difficulties w/ packaging? :p

May 19, 2007 at 5:18 PM Post #971 of 2,524
It would be better to have the release of the Westone 3 as soon as possible, but it's completely understandable for me that a company as Westone and with such a worderful product (read top quality and high price) are taking a really good care at the packaging. I can't wait for the release, though ...

May 19, 2007 at 6:03 PM Post #972 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The tentative launch date of May 21st for the Westone 3 Earphone has been delayed due to technical difficulties with product packaging. We are doing everything within our power to have the product available by early summer. Please make sure to visit our website over the coming weeks for official update information. We thank you for your patience and for choosing Westone.

This has been an automated message from the Emergency Broadcast System. Please stand by... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ast_system.ogg

(why do i feel played?)

May 19, 2007 at 6:48 PM Post #973 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenyee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure a lot of people would be happy just to get the headphones in a cardboard box with styrofoam peanuts and then get whatever fancy packaging it is later.

It's very odd that packaging would delay a release just a few days away...how can there be technical difficulties w/ packaging? :p

I think you are right and it's same excuse UE made in past with Triple_fi release(it's still not release). Is it something else or just pk?.
wink.gif

May 19, 2007 at 6:53 PM Post #974 of 2,524
Its completely understandable to me that every headphone company is going the same thing with every major launch
mad.gif
Just wait couple more months and you'll learn that they had a technical issue with postal envelopes that did not quite match their wonderful product.

Quote:

Originally Posted by epaludo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be better to have the release of the Westone 3 as soon as possible, but it's completely understandable for me that a company as Westone and with such a worderful product (read top quality and high price) are taking a really good care at the packaging. I can't wait for the release, though ...

May 20, 2007 at 1:38 AM Post #975 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No offense but im not getting excited about any new iem till I see it on a shelf. After the last UE Triple Trajady! Someone PM me when these are real! UE had samples too! Dont mean to be a downer just learned my lesson once and dont have heart to do it ever again!
plainface.gif

Someone remember to PM Trose in a couple of months!

icon10.gif

(
frown.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back