Western NY mini-meet, Aug 11th
Jul 11, 2007 at 6:36 PM Post #16 of 47
depending on the timeof the meet, there is a Niagara Falls air show that I take my kids to that day, but I should be back early afternoon. This is getitng excitng for us WNY.
biggrin.gif

Jul 11, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #17 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
depending on the timeof the meet, there is a Niagara Falls air show that I take my kids to that day, but I should be back early afternoon. This is getitng excitng for us WNY.
biggrin.gif

I forgot but I'm supposed to attend this air show with jamesp that day. It would be great if we could make it later in the afternoon.... And where did all these Western NY Head-Fier's come from? We definitely need to get together more often.

Jul 12, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #18 of 47
Kingdom bound, eh? Yea, I'm not heading there this year, had a bad experience last year...

Jul 12, 2007 at 5:56 PM Post #19 of 47
yeah, James if you and Pete can make it down later that'd be fine.

bad experience at KB? hmm... I just left exhausted and hot... it was hot last year. I had to hand out buttons and stuff like that.

Jul 13, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #21 of 47
hmm... well about 1 would be fine. Then eat around 5-6. That would leave more listening time after we ate and people who wanted to take off could do so. If anyone from out of town needs or wants to get here early that would be fine as well.

Jul 17, 2007 at 8:33 PM Post #22 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fillmore NY 14735

well so far you're the only one who has said one way or the other and my calendar is empty both weekends. The weekend before is Kingdom Bound, and I'll be up there, and looking at the calendar the 25th might be an option for me as well. I just emailed my wife. I thought she had a visit day for work (works at a college... that's university for all you canadians) but it appears the visit day is the 31st.

Oh, and I will be inviting all the locals. So far here is who is on the list I have complied:
AudioNoob - Rochester
nysulli – Buffalo/Rochester
sjt78 – Amherst
Tom L – Rochester
jamesp – Amherst
fierce_freak – Salamanca
OneMalt – Buffalo
Pete7 – Holley
Mher6 – Canandaigua
Soloz2 - Fillmore
lextek - Farmington

Please let me know if I missed anyone. And I do not intend to PM everyone from the Toronto meet, but that doesn't mean you aren't invited!
biggrin.gif

Forget about me? I was even your first responder to this thread!...*feels the love*
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 18, 2007 at 1:34 PM Post #23 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashnolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Forget about me? I was even your first responder to this thread!...*feels the love*
smily_headphones1.gif

I never meant to slight you. I just included the Western NY guys that I knew of. You're a fellow New Yorker, but you're closer to the city.

I talked with Chuck from the Stereo Shop in rochester last night and he's coming. He'll be bringing his Grado setup and maybe a source or two. He should have his new GS1000's by the 11th. he also has either RS1's or RS2's (can't recall)
The Stereo Shop is a local Marantz and Grado dealer and is where I've purchased some Grado cans and my Marantz CDP.

So it looks like for sure we have:
Me
biggrin.gif

Chuck
flashnolan
fierce_freak

and then Pete and James are going to try to come late

Jul 25, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #27 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I never meant to slight you. I just included the Western NY guys that I knew of. You're a fellow New Yorker, but you're closer to the city.

Closer to the city yes, but they don't call where I live Central New York for nothing. I really am at the center. It take me about the same to drive to the extreme west point as it does to the extreme south point (city).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back