Welp. Its over. Headphones on their way
Apr 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Snow_Fox

100+ Head-Fier
Sennheiser HD 598's are en route or should be soon.

Thanks to everyone who helped and sorry I've been such a pita on the board the last few days.

Now to find an external soundcard/amp 
basshead.gif

got what I consider a good deal http://www.electronics-expo.com/make-a-store/item/SENHD598OB/Sennheiser/HD598OB/1.html

Apr 11, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #4 of 8
Congrats on the purchase, good luck with the search for a nice SC/Amp. I made it a year with my AD700's and now I'm on the hunt for a new setup. Hopefully you'll get at least a year out of your 598's before the itch to upgrade kicks in!

Apr 11, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
Congrats on the purchase, good luck with the search for a nice SC/Amp. I made it a year with my AD700's and now I'm on the hunt for a new setup. Hopefully you'll get at least a year out of your 598's before the itch to upgrade kicks in!

I hope so.

I can't upgrade my comp any more.

I usually don't upgrade components before they are out of date if they are still working.

SO I am hoping to squeeze a lot of life out of them.

It helps that I am a comp enthusiast junkie.. learned to balance things.. some >.<

Apr 11, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #7 of 8
Keep us posted and let us know how you like them :)

Quote:
I hope so.

I can't upgrade my comp any more.

I usually don't upgrade components before they are out of date if they are still working.

SO I am hoping to squeeze a lot of life out of them.

It helps that I am a comp enthusiast junkie.. learned to balance things.. some >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back