Wells Audio Milo - Impressions And Discussion Thread
May 16, 2022 at 9:16 PM Post #946 of 1,022
Disregard my question. I was told by someone in the Qutest forum to adjust the voltage on the Qutest.
You can set the voltage output of the Qutest when powering on. It's a valid point.

May 22, 2022 at 11:20 PM Post #951 of 1,022
Aug 29, 2022 at 1:20 AM Post #954 of 1,022
Glad to see the Wells gear getting good reviews at CanJam Chicago. Jeff, if you're around (or anyone), can you comment on the latest iteration of the Milo-- now with an outboard power supply?
The outboard power supply reduces noise to vanishing levels and allows for the Milo to now be used with the most efficient headphones on the market with absolute noise free, inky black noise floor. The Milo with outboard power supply and the upgraded Gold point volume control to match the much more expensive previous Headtrips. The Milo with outboard power supply is superior sonically in just about every way.

Sep 7, 2022 at 5:09 PM Post #957 of 1,022
Wells Audio will be exhibiting an unprecedented, never before experienced amount of state-of-the-art headphone electronics at the 2022 SoCal CanJam. A partial list of the products that can be seen and experienced will be lead by the absolute world's best amplification, the world premier of the Headtrip III Level II monoblocks amplifiers driven by the Commander Level III tube preamplifier with the Innuos Zenith 3 music server with the new Phoenix reclocker. Also on display will be the new Headtrip II with outboard power supply, the Milo with outboard power supply, the Dragon tube amp, the prototype of the coming $800.00 DAC and a prototype of the new Milo Reference with outboard power supply and newly added aggressive noise filtering. If you consider yourself a passionate headphone follower this will be opportunity to experience the best the current headphone market has to offer and one that may not be soon matched. If anyone has questions don't hesitate to ask them. Hope to see you there

Sep 7, 2022 at 5:15 PM Post #958 of 1,022
Wells Audio will be exhibiting an unprecedented, never before experienced amount of state-of-the-art headphone electronics at the 2022 SoCal CanJam. A partial list of the products that can be seen and experienced will be lead by the absolute world's best amplification, the world premier of the Headtrip III Level II monoblocks amplifiers driven by the Commander Level III tube preamplifier with the Innuos Zenith 3 music server with the new Phoenix reclocker. Also on display will be the new Headtrip II with outboard power supply, the Milo with outboard power supply, the Dragon tube amp, the prototype of the coming $800.00 DAC and a prototype of the new Milo Reference with outboard power supply and newly added aggressive noise filtering. If you consider yourself a passionate headphone follower this will be opportunity to experience the best the current headphone market has to offer and one that may not be soon matched. If anyone has questions don't hesitate to ask them. Hope to see you there
Can I see some pictures of the Headtrip III Level II monoblocks?

Sep 7, 2022 at 6:10 PM Post #959 of 1,022
Can I see some pictures of the Headtrip III Level II monoblocks?
Here is a picture at the shop taken from my phone. They are too new to have professional pictures available.

Attachments

• IMG_20220901_120813812.jpg
    IMG_20220901_120813812.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back