Well, the question comes once more...
Dec 27, 2012 at 11:31 PM Post #17 of 27
JVC HA-S500's? They seem to be what you're looking for, I have them, and trust me, they're AMAZING! :D

Dec 27, 2012 at 11:31 PM Post #18 of 27
Double

Dec 28, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #20 of 27
Im so sorry to keep posting but please someone give me a nice straight forward answer, is the ath m50 good for the genres i listed if not what is my best alternative. Than ky oiu

Dec 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM Post #21 of 27
Quote:
Im so sorry to keep posting but please someone give me a nice straight forward answer, is the ath m50 good for the genres i listed if not what is my best alternative. Than ky oiu

Go with the M50. You should not be disappointed, especially if you run good quality music through them. I have tried these out at both Guitar Center and one of my college friends has a pair that he lets me listen to on occasion. I personally like them a lot, and I say with your music tastes, go for it. The only reason I have not picked up a pair is that I have other headphones I'd like to buy first. 

Hope this helped! -BiggBenn

Dec 30, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #22 of 27
Quote:
I have always loved music and most of all i always loved rap, hip-hop, rock, dubstep, and things of those sort.
In my past i have had a decent headphone Me-elec m9 and have appreciated it, but it died shortly after purchase.
I am now using my jvc hfx-101 (updated model) and im liking it, but i feel like its not enough.
So im whooping out $150 to invest in a new headphones and its not easy, everyone has a new opinion, this,. that, its all to much.
So in a summary this is what ive heard is good, ATH-M50. I like a prominent bass throughout my song with clear sounds, and i always take my headphones outside, grocery shopping etc.
In summary, what headphones should i get, feel free to comment on it, and in the case of two different strong opinions i will make a seperate thread (VS. Thread)

Fire away.

I hope this is useful:
I just ran into a guy in a photo gear shop, he was listening to a pair of Grado SR-80i thru an iPhone, I asked him what he thought of the Grados, he said they sounded exciting and energetic, and he preferred them to his ATH-M50s.
Personally, I've never heard a pair of M50s, so I cannot comment on them.

Cheers,
C J

Dec 30, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #24 of 27
Well, so much mixed opinions, im really thinking about getting the ultrasone 780's they are on sale for 150. IDK
Do it NOW!!! If you don't like them, return or sale for the same price.

Dec 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #27 of 27
Well, so much mixed opinions, im really thinking about getting the ultrasone 780's they are on sale for 150. IDK

Headphone sound is VERY personal, if possible, try before you buy!
No consensus is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back