Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #47 of 475

Unique.

3 new products, but only 2 new ideas, so..... I'm guessing 2 of the new products are related to each other but maybe of different price tiers?

I'm not allowed to say, so you'll have to keep guessing.  
smile.gif
  Or not.

Jul 21, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #49 of 475
So should I send my Gungnir back to Schiit now with a blank check?

Jul 21, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #50 of 475
Schiit is proud to announce an official partnership with Marvel on the upcoming Thor movie!

Thor's mighty hammer, Mjolnir, makes a comeback by being an actual Mjolnir!

Be on the edge of your seat as Thor faces off against his brother Loki!

Pardon the 10 seconds I spent on gimp making this.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jul 21, 2015 at 1:43 AM Post #52 of 475
This is why I'm lucky to live in LA!!

I knew there had to be a reason people lived in LA!  *ba dump tsss!*

On a completely serious note, I think it's going to be a new line of Schiit products inspired by Thailand called Phucket Schiit.

Jul 21, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #53 of 475
They are releasing their new Electrostatic Amp Terminal. The amp has an optional terminal module that uses a die to press electrostatic headphones at home for use with the amp. I will be purchasing the fully configured EAT Schiit and Die.

Jul 21, 2015 at 3:27 AM Post #57 of 475
Maybe it'll be covers for your unused audio ports on your equipment.  The cheap ones are always falling out, but not these!  The new Schiit Stay-ins!

Jul 21, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #58 of 475
Well i also know what's coming and money offers are welcome for the pre view information. On a real note we will have all the new products ready for you to listen to at Canjam UK only two weeks after the Schiit show (sounds so crazy when you say it like that) so please form a orderly line at Canjam UK, i hope to see you all there. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back