Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Dec 10, 2023 at 5:05 PM Post #931 of 1,192
The Frontier kit has a couple more stops in Canada but should be down to the US by January.
Can I join once it hits the US as well?

Dec 11, 2023 at 10:28 AM Post #932 of 1,192
Bob Stempler - Dayton, OH

I agree to all terms of the tours. Interested in the following tours if they have a US leg and if it's not too late :

1. Fir Frontier Series
2. FatFreq (both tours)
3. Elysian Annihilator
4. Oriolus Monachaa
(5. Penon Impact - not sure if this is active)
(6. UM Mentor - is this still alive?)

Better late than never.

Dec 11, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #933 of 1,192
The CFA Bonneville sent off to @stacey this morning.

Liked my time with this one but ultimately not my jam. A little bright in the highs. Love having time with them through the tour to figure out the nuances of different IEMs.

Dec 11, 2023 at 5:48 PM Post #934 of 1,192

Liked my time with this one but ultimately not my jam. A little bright in the highs. Love having time with them through the tour to figure out the nuances of different IEMs.
I'm excited to compare with Black Star, I think I'm after @stacey!

Dec 11, 2023 at 6:07 PM Post #935 of 1,192

Is it the house sound signature of CMA? I am really curious of CMA since I have never heard of any of its IEMs.

Dec 13, 2023 at 10:07 AM Post #937 of 1,192
Is it the house sound signature of CMA? I am really curious of CMA since I have never heard of any of its IEMs.

You mean CFA? I'd say it's a pretty "user friendly" iteration of their house sound...it's not as bass driven as some of their IEMs.

In other exciting news:

Fir E12 tour kit presently on its way.

I should have a Kinara Loki tour kit shipped to me before the end of the week and...

It was just confirmed that I'll eventually be getting a Vision Ears VEX tour kit.

Woop.

Dec 13, 2023 at 10:40 AM Post #938 of 1,192
Very excited for the Vision Ears!

Dec 13, 2023 at 10:59 AM Post #940 of 1,192
It was just confirmed that I'll eventually be getting a Vision Ears VEX tour kit.
I am afraid to try the VEX after just buying the aura, but please add me to it! =)

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2023 at 11:11 AM Post #941 of 1,192
In for VEX and Loki tours 🥳

Dec 13, 2023 at 11:26 AM Post #943 of 1,192
You mean CFA? I'd say it's a pretty "user friendly" iteration of their house sound...it's not as bass driven as some of their IEMs.

In other exciting news:

I should have a Kinara Loki tour kit shipped to me before the end of the week and...

Woop.
Yes, CFA. Wow, so many great news. VE is another brand that I haven't heard yet. I also hope Loki deserves the recent hypes. Thanks again for all the effort you have put into those tours.

Dec 13, 2023 at 11:35 AM Post #944 of 1,192

In other exciting news:

Woop.
That is legitness! Count me in for Loki and VE X Jeff :)

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Dec 13, 2023 at 12:45 PM Post #945 of 1,192
Jeff, please send the Loki to US first 🙏!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back