Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Apr 18, 2022 at 10:44 PM Post #151 of 1,180
Just got the Fir Audio kit from @Panohm.

Apr 19, 2022 at 10:27 AM Post #152 of 1,180
Apr 21, 2022 at 3:33 AM Post #153 of 1,180
I would love that. One of the members in the Vancouver community and myself were thinking of organizing something.

Between just a few of the members that I know in Vancouver we have a great selection of equipment that we can bring to the event so people can get some initial impressions.
If you can make van can jam happen, I would love to participate!

Apr 21, 2022 at 6:48 PM Post #154 of 1,180
If you can make van can jam happen, I would love to participate!

Speaking of which. I was just visiting Travis at Headphone Bar (I wanted to A/B my Arya Stealth vs Edition XS, and I got a chance to listen to the Aeon Noire). And I asked Travis if he had any interest in a possible partnership or sponsorship with his involvement on a Vancouver meet-up and unfortunately he's a hard no on that request.

He simply doesn't have any free time or resources for a Vancouver event. I like Rockwell's idea of meeting in the summer for an event.

TBD

Apr 21, 2022 at 7:41 PM Post #155 of 1,180
Speaking of which. I was just visiting Travis at Headphone Bar (I wanted to A/B my Arya Stealth vs Edition XS, and I got a chance to listen to the Aeon Noire). And I asked Travis if he had any interest in a possible partnership or sponsorship with his involvement on a Vancouver meet-up and unfortunately he's a hard no on that request.

He simply doesn't have any free time or resources for a Vancouver event. I like Rockwell's idea of meeting in the summer for an event.

TBD

We'll keep in touch...some time in July might work best for me...by that time I should have one of or both the VE & Fir kits back in my possession.

Apr 27, 2022 at 9:18 AM Post #156 of 1,180
Hello all I've been approached by Emil from Lime Ears about attaining a tour kit of their IEMS-- Aether R, Pneuma and Anima. If there is sufficient interest in this group I will proceed with it. What say you all?

Apr 27, 2022 at 9:49 AM Post #157 of 1,180
Hello all I've been approached by Emil from Lime Ears about attaining a tour kit of their IEMS-- Aether R, Pneuma and Anima. If there is sufficient interest in this group I will proceed with it. What say you all?
absolute yes on that one. The Anima has piqued my interest greatly off the little I’ve seen of it.

Apr 27, 2022 at 3:44 PM Post #159 of 1,180
I'm interested as well!

Apr 27, 2022 at 5:32 PM Post #160 of 1,180
I'm in.

Apr 28, 2022 at 1:44 AM Post #161 of 1,180
I would love that. One of the members in the Vancouver community and myself were thinking of organizing something.

Between just a few of the members that I know in Vancouver we have a great selection of equipment that we can bring to the event so people can get some initial impressions.

If you have a date in mind, let me know. I am in the Vancouver area. I am thinking if we have 3+ interested it's a good spark to get it going.

@hssong85 @DanielListening @SBranson @tgx78 @hlee227

That would be awesome. Interested in auditioning the Anima based on what I have read.

Apr 28, 2022 at 9:42 AM Post #162 of 1,180
Thanks for the feedback-- I will move forward with the Lime Ears.

In other news both tours are progressing nicely-- thank-you everyone for keeping things smooth and hassle free. At this rate I should have the VE kit back in my possession by the end of June...I'm dying to hear the Phonix again :)

Apr 28, 2022 at 12:27 PM Post #163 of 1,180
I've sent my address so I should be receiving the IEMs sometime in the not too distant future. In the meantime I'll assemble a tour list-- same order as before for those who are interested.

Apr 28, 2022 at 5:20 PM Post #165 of 1,180

Users who are viewing this thread

Back