Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
May 19, 2011 at 4:29 PM Post #5,927 of 14,295
So, it is more the yessss-effect instead of money :) sounds good..

Actually I have had also the 25th anniversary ltd edition but sold it because I only need one watch..

May 19, 2011 at 11:35 PM Post #5,931 of 14,295

Just pulled out my awful point-and-shoot camera and took a picture.  Sorry for the rather horrific quality, the camera has a rather powerful zoom lens and isn't well-suited for up-close macro shots. :p  Unfortunately, don't have a better camera to use at the moment.

(Ew, chromatic aberration.)

May 20, 2011 at 12:32 AM Post #5,934 of 14,295
I LOVE MINE!  If your model number has "k" in it = made in Korea.  if "j" in it, made in Japan.

I think I got mine for about $115 and the fit/finish is so superb for the dosh...those look good from an iPhone!
Quote:
Oh what the hey, here's 2 pics ('shopped and taken with my lowly iPhone, sorry)

May 20, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #5,935 of 14,295

Quote:
I was referring to the Seiko and the Speedmaster.

D'oh. Stupid me.

Quote:
I LOVE MINE!  If your model number has "k" in it = made in Korea.  if "j" in it, made in Japan.

I think I got mine for about $115 and the fit/finish is so superb for the dosh...those look good from an iPhone!

Yeah it's a fab watch. I say I need to wear it more so that it gets charged, but really, I just enjoy any excuse to don it more often. Mine's made in Japan, btw.
US$115? Is yours the large face or the small face version?

May 20, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #5,936 of 14,295
I think it is 38mm...didn't know there were two sizes!

EDIT: Supposed to be 41mm, but seems more like 40-ish. Need calipers.

May 20, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #5,937 of 14,295
CEE TEE: Mmhm. Here's an image I found online (may be slightly different from our models, since I hear Seiko likes to make little tweaks to the line-up without saying much about it)

You'll notice the crown is placed at 3 o'clock for the larger face, and 4 o'clock for the smaller. 

May 20, 2011 at 2:58 AM Post #5,938 of 14,295
Got the larger case...and a case of "matchy-matchy":

Okay, time to come clean.  I only have four cheapies.  Audio is #1.

BORING or "Consistent"?  

You Decide:

Dang, my razor and car match too...and my hair.

May 20, 2011 at 3:39 AM Post #5,940 of 14,295

Quote:
You have 15 posts, and have been a member since March 2011.
You have no history here, nor do you know mine, so, the only advice i can give you without pointing out all of my accolades in my 12 year history here, 
Is that you should do your research before even attempting to make such a naive statement here on Head-Fi.

Naive and ridiculous statement that you made. You would definitely not be considered for the program.

Oh no, I'm so sorry you feel offended, please reconsider me for the program ... or something like that.
rolleyes.gif

Back on topic:

I was so sure my next watch was going to be a schauer kulisse (was not sure which version though):

Now I see Stowa released a Flieger Chrono, wow, I think this thing looks so frigging sexy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back