Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Sep 4, 2009 at 12:52 AM Post #3,646 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Monkey lovin' hell! That Sinn is smmoooooothhh, Daddio. After market strap?

Yeah, it's an Italian rubber strap, same one used by Bathys. I am slowly saving up for the Sinn rubber ($130!
frown.gif
).

Sep 6, 2009 at 2:36 AM Post #3,652 of 14,276
Wow! That watch looks like a Transformer! What is that valve on the side for? And the button at 2:00? It looks like a regular day-date to me with a directional bezel. Are there other complications?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bass_nut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
29zcv88.jpg

Sep 6, 2009 at 2:51 AM Post #3,653 of 14,276
One of my favorite timepieces is made by Kawasaki Motorsports.
Some of the other special features that it has (sort of like a Tissot), is it can tell you how fast that you are going, and how much gas you have (which can be especially useful after eating a lot of cauliflower and Brussels sprouts
smile.gif
) It also can give you a semi-average temperature reading:

ZX-14III.jpg

Sep 6, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #3,655 of 14,276
My Maurice Lacroix is currently living in a box at my parent's house. It didn't make the move to NYC with me last year, lol. Probably a wise decision. Gold face with a black leather band. Ahh how I miss it.

Sep 6, 2009 at 3:30 AM Post #3,656 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjkurita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow! That watch looks like a Transformer! What is that valve on the side for? And the button at 2:00? It looks like a regular day-date to me with a directional bezel. Are there other complications?

indeed it has squarish robotic looking lines and curves
smile.gif
the button at the left side is map reader adjustment which i still do not know how to use
smile.gif
...the protrusion at 2:00 is a seat for one of the external screw. no other complications included.

Sep 6, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #3,657 of 14,276
180 MPH watch!

Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One of my favorite timepieces is made by Kawasaki Motorsports.
Some of the other special features that it has (sort of like a Tissot), is it can tell you how fast that you are going, and how much gas you have (which can be especially useful after eating a lot of cauliflower and Brussels sprouts
smile.gif
) It also can give you a semi-average temperature reading:

ZX-14III.jpg

Sep 6, 2009 at 11:17 PM Post #3,658 of 14,276
When you press the button what happens? I did some very small research on it and I couldn't figure out what the function of the button is.

It's a cool-looking watch! It definitely fits a particular style.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bass_nut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
indeed it has squarish robotic looking lines and curves
smile.gif
the button at the left side is map reader adjustment which i still do not know how to use
smile.gif
...the protrusion at 2:00 is a seat for one of the external screw. no other complications included.

Sep 7, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #3,660 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjkurita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When you press the button what happens? I did some very small research on it and I couldn't figure out what the function of the button is.

It's a cool-looking watch! It definitely fits a particular style.

ooppsss.. sorry for my mistake.. it is a control knob (twist up or down) that rotates an inner ring (the one which has 0 km mark) .. i still do not know how to use it in conjunction with the outer rotating bezel/compass

it is heavy which i prefer

will look for pictures of its "brother" and post these here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back