Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Apr 23, 2005 at 5:15 PM Post #436 of 14,276
Tyson, I have the Panerai...but my crown is on the right side of the dial. Is this a new model, or did I miss this one?

Apr 23, 2005 at 5:48 PM Post #437 of 14,276
Mine is Coleman... has every feature you could want, even has 4 alarms. All-metal construction. For 20 bucks.
biggrin.gif

Apr 23, 2005 at 11:48 PM Post #438 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Tyson, I have the Panerai...but my crown is on the right side of the dial. Is this a new model, or did I miss this one?

They make left handed and right handed versions of this watch. I could only find a good pic of the left handed version, but I'll be getting a right handed one (if I decide to get it).

How do you like yours? Comfortable? How big does it look on your wrist?

Apr 24, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #439 of 14,276
Tyson...It is very comfortable, and yes it does look big on my wrist. However, everytime I wear it, I get comments on how handsome and manly it looks. Here's mine:

2136panerai-med.jpg

Apr 24, 2005 at 6:55 PM Post #443 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by romesaz
Rado watches are beautiful! I only wish I could afford one
frown.gif
*sigh* oh well.

That is true, but I think they would look rather out-of-place on my actual arm. Same with quite a few Rolex watches... wonderful to look but rather ridiculous when worn by some. Almost like how some people can pull off the pink shirt look, while others just look silly.

How does one go about ensuring that their watch "clicks" with the person and doesn't seem out of place?

EDIT: Beautiful photo shots btw =)

Apr 24, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #445 of 14,276
jomashop_1839_29237383

The Breitling Aeromarine Quartz Colt Wristwatch...
My main watch followed by an Invicta and a Cross.

The latter two are nice as well, but the Breitling!

BANGPOOP

Apr 24, 2005 at 8:44 PM Post #446 of 14,276
Here are some watches from my collection...

621380_51_full.jpg

Omega Seamaster Pro Chronometer (midsize)
I've had the Omega for over two years and it consistently runs +2/-2 secs/day, which I find astonishing considering its a mechanical watch. Never had to need to use the helium escape valve and its 1000ft water resistance, yet. I barely know how to swim.
biggrin.gif

621380_52_full.jpg

Tissot Ballade with crocodile strap
Nice looking watch, but off by +10sec/day. It has a display back revealing its gold-colored movement.

621380_53_full.jpg

Coach Morgan watch
I like the "exploding" numbers on the dial.

I also have a Casio G-Shock and a Timex chonograph.
P.S. These are real pics that I've taken myself.
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2005 at 12:47 AM Post #447 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by seesoe
cmd40b-1t_a_300x362.jpg
here is my watch it i wonder full to use i like it even though i got in lots of trouble using it in school
k1000smile.gif
i would go and turn the tv's on and off at school lolololol

nice! that is classic.

there's a TV in the mental health clinic I attend, and i'm alwasy tempted to change the channel to something violent or sexual and see all the patients in the waiting room go nuts
biggrin.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 25, 2005 at 2:11 AM Post #448 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
nice! that is classic.

there's a TV in the mental health clinic I attend, and i'm alwasy tempted to change the channel to something violent or sexual and see all the patients in the waiting room go nuts
biggrin.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

LOLLOL i say go for it!

Apr 26, 2005 at 9:36 PM Post #449 of 14,276
I posted before about my collection of Wile E. Coyote watches, but have since then added several new ones. I have also figured out how to host my pictuers on my charter web page and so can now show much better pictures of them all.

There are at least 4 or 5 more out there that I know of but have yet to aquire... if anyone has any leads on any of them, I would greatly appreciate the info!

Enjoy!
icon10.gif

My collection

Apr 26, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #450 of 14,276
PATB said:
Here's a pic of my submariner -- only watch at the moment.

drool at patb's submariner!!
(edit took the pic out cuz its huge and annoying and its already up top)

My new ms2i are gonna look just like the face on that rolex i think hehhe.

Sweet watch man, i wish i had the black dial on my GMT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back