Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Oct 29, 2014 at 9:07 AM Post #8,206 of 14,276

Please (moderator hat put on), no talk about politics, religion, and moral values here at Head-Fi.

This, as with most hobby forums, is the wrong venue to confront members about their spending ways. We might as well close up shop
and go birdwatching (which is nice, too).

Let's go!!!! that is my new hobby actually...haha

Oct 29, 2014 at 9:24 AM Post #8,207 of 14,276

Wow…Wow…Wow!!!

Please let me know if you ever consider selling 
smile.gif

If you like the look, you might want to consider a Seiko cocktail time, beautifull automatic for a very decent price.

review of the cocktail time

Not bad looking for 5 bones but that black dial on the Bulova is pure class
wink.gif

Oct 29, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #8,209 of 14,276
  Not bad looking for 5 bones but that black dial on the Bulova is pure class
wink.gif

I also paid way less than the price of the Seiko. I do like that one though. 

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:38 PM Post #8,210 of 14,276
  Remember, money and good taste don't necessarily walk hand in hand all the time: http://www.zapbin.com/the-worlds-most-expensive-watches-ever-1784.html

There is this guy who goes by the name archieluxury or something like that on youtube, if you have a few brain cells to kill, look him up, an example of money can't buy class.
He is a conceited bloated idiot, who swears between sentences and most of the time talks out of his ass, buys expensive watches just to brag about it. 

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #8,211 of 14,276
There is this guy who goes by the name archieluxury or something like that on youtube, if you have a few brain cells to kill, look him up, an example of money can't buy class.
He is a conceited bloated idiot, who swears between sentences and most of the time talks out of his ass, buys expensive watches just to brag about it. 

Yup..sleazy looking guy with bad attitude....good for laugh though

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #8,212 of 14,276

So, possibly the only non-Kardashian in the world who looks at that hideous Chopard and actually thinks "gotta have that!"

Oct 29, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #8,213 of 14,276

Wow…Wow…Wow!!!

Please let me know if you ever consider selling 
smile.gif

If you like the look, you might want to consider a Seiko cocktail time, beautifull automatic for a very decent price.

review of the cocktail time

Oh la la! Thanks for that! The thrill of the chase is on, once again. Glad I woke up this morning 

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes...

Thanks! I expect you'll have a long wait. So far, she's a keeper. 

Ok, but you should hurry up. I'm 55 and only have a couple of decades left to enjoy 
redface.gif

Oct 30, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #8,214 of 14,276
Oct 30, 2014 at 1:14 PM Post #8,216 of 14,276
Oct 30, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #8,218 of 14,276
Nice Sinn OddE, is that a 556A with metal band or a 856? I love the de-humidifying technolgies
bigsmile_face.gif

Almost forgot, yours is a nice looking Sinn as well Shane, what model is that? I've not seen one with the UTC right over the date window before. 

Oct 30, 2014 at 3:19 PM Post #8,219 of 14,276
  Nice Sinn OddE, is that a 556A with metal band or a 856? I love the de-humidifying technolgies
bigsmile_face.gif

-It is a 656, which if memory serves basically is a 556 with a soft iron lining to the case to improve the antimagnetic properties of the watch. ETA2824, nothing fancy.

No de-humidifying capsule, I'm afraid. Still looks pretty good, though. :)

It was my first venture away from divers; I absolutely love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back