Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Mar 1, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #7,627 of 14,276

Bringing back around my Vostok Komandirskie 431186.

Ordered 2 The Nato Strap Co.'s NATO straps and i must say they are alot better than my 2 other ones from Clockwork synergy.

I really enjoy the orange strap, it stands out and makes the watch look very different. I have even recieved some compliments around in school.
some even assumed i got a new watch.

and the grey one in admiration of the origin of these straps, i read somewhere that grey was the color of choice for NATO straps issued to british soldiers?

Mar 2, 2014 at 8:54 PM Post #7,629 of 14,276
I think this is worse than headphones...

Already bought a Citizen (posted a few posts ago), a Seiko, an Ecozilla with Adapters and straps, a G-shock and looking into a Deep Blue Diver watch that looks oh so pretty...

Mar 2, 2014 at 10:25 PM Post #7,631 of 14,276
I have a solution...

Wire your money to my account and I'll hold it for you for ten years, even if you ask me to give it back.

Glad to be of service!

:)

I bought two Citizens back-to-back and managed to hit the brakes, but I know what you mean.

Mike

Or you can give it to me and then you'll never see it again :wink:

Mar 2, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #7,632 of 14,276
LOL!

I swear, after the Deep Blue one... I will not need to buy another one... ... ... for a few months probably...

Mar 2, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #7,633 of 14,276
  LOL!

I swear, after the Deep Blue one... I will not need to buy another one... ... ... for a few months probably...

But that is what everybody involved in any expensive hobby says to themselves.

Aww come on, don't lie to us, we know you won't be able to resist the call of another watch sometime in the near future...

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:40 AM Post #7,634 of 14,276
It's a sickness I tell you...It all started with my first Seiko some time ago.....
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back