Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
May 22, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #10,096 of 14,276
/you guys have been killing me with all those pics of sports watches, so I just got myself a Garmin Fenix 3 to accompany my Leikr :) Hopefully I will not get lazy and stop running, so it will get some use apart from everyday

May 22, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #10,097 of 14,276
My old school Garmin:

Kept me motivated to run for a few weeks.  It's been in my Garmin box, and hasn't been used for several years now. 
confused_face.gif

May 22, 2015 at 7:57 PM Post #10,098 of 14,276

The one with the little G Man is going for about 1250$ here .....that is one of the most sought after Limited Edition....BOOM

Me really love it ....Master G

Yeah, this super limited edition watch never went down in price (was/is always in the $1,000 + range), as I have been observing the prices for a few years, until it got re-released in limited supply I believe in Malaysia last year.  Even that going rate was really expensive.  I wound up purchasing mine that was being sold in Vietnam.

May 22, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #10,099 of 14,276

Yeah, this super limited edition watch never went down in price (was/is always in the $1,000 + range), as I have been observing the prices for a few years, until it got re-released in limited supply I believe in Malaysia last year.  Even that going rate was really expensive.  I wound up purchasing mine that was being sold in Vietnam.

If me going pay this price ....me would defintely get MRG .....its a beauty ...tried it on that day ....did not want to put it back ...seriously its worth the price tag ..really one of the best Casio offering

May 22, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #10,100 of 14,276

If me going pay this price ....me would defintely get MRG .....its a beauty ...tried it on that day ....did not want to put it back ...seriously its worth the price tag ..really one of the best Casio offering

That is definitely one sweet MR-G.  That particular MR-G version is not sold in the states, unfortunately. 
frown.gif

May 22, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #10,102 of 14,276

Malaysia does have awesome collection of G's available ......if you be here ....you would have more in your collection ..HAHA

Yeah, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan... trust me, I follow the World of G-Shock, my friend!  I would have more in my collection, especially if the prices were in my favor... Usually I can locate the watches, I just do not want to pay the huge markup in price for most of the G's that are not sold in the states.

Enjoy your plethora of "G"oodness!
cool.gif

May 22, 2015 at 8:57 PM Post #10,103 of 14,276
  K...I'm out of pricier watches (stopped since having kids :frowning2: ).

Anyway, saw this magazine with Arnie on the cover back in March 2008.

He's a watch guy...what's he wearing????  Flip through the rag...

Wow...must find.  A blue Russian Diver!  So I grabbed this cheapie version.

It's huge at 50mm.  For comparison, here it is next to a known-size headphone.

-H

You do know that Arnie now endorses his own watches right?!?

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-watch-brand-debuts-2015/

May 22, 2015 at 8:58 PM Post #10,104 of 14,276

That is definitely one sweet MR-G.  That particular MR-G version is not sold in the states, unfortunately. 
frown.gif

You may have paid a pretty penny for those Ltd. Eds Moe but I'm sure they also put you in a very elite crowd of "G" Shock Owners
wink_face.gif

Double "E", the Pods so jealous you got to wear a Mr. "G"
tongue_smile.gif
 By what I've seen and read on the Mr. "G" it's worth as much as their asking and believe it could stand up against anything in thet $3K range
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2015 at 9:01 PM Post #10,105 of 14,276

You do know that Arnie now endorses his own watches right?!?

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-watch-brand-debuts-2015/

Wonder if Maria gets half that companies profits
rolleyes.gif

May 22, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #10,106 of 14,276
  You may have paid a pretty penny for those Ltd. Eds Moe but I'm sure they also put you in a very elite crowd of "G" Shock Owners
wink_face.gif

Double "E", the Pods so jealous you got to wear a Mr. "G"
tongue_smile.gif
 By what I've seen and read on the Mr. "G" it's worth as much as their asking and believe it could stand up against anything in thet $3K range
biggrin.gif

Thanks. 
normal_smile .gif
  I once met a person who said he owned 50 G-Shocks.  That made me go
basshead.gif
...but I'm not very far from that amount, sadly. 

As for the MR-G...that is one awesome watch, GPS and Multi-Band 6 capabilities.  When you fly to a different time zone the watch changes to the correct time by itself.  Weird though, because it seems/feels less like a G-Shock than the lesser-priced-but-still-expensive MT-G, which is much heftier by comparison.

Again, just because I really do like this timepiece - and I'm sure Podster wants to see it again
popcorn.gif
:

May 22, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #10,107 of 14,276

Thanks. 
normal_smile%20.gif
  I once met a person who said he owned 50 G-Shocks.  That made me go
basshead.gif
...but I'm not very far from that amount, sadly. 

As for the MR-G...that is one awesome watch, GPS and Multi-Band 6 capabilities.  When you fly to a different time zone the watch changes to the correct time by itself.  Weird though, because it seems/feels less like a G-Shock than the lesser-priced-but-still-expensive MT-G, which is much heftier by comparison.

Again, just because I really do like this timepiece - and I'm sure Podster wants to see it again
popcorn.gif
:

Of course you know I have a few nice Mr. "G shots meself and I still want the one with the gold accents
rolleyes.gif

THX Cool Moe "G", you know I admire your whole collection because you do research and are putting together a killer collection. I do love your close up's and forgot I'm jealous of your day with Mr. "G" too
tongue_smile.gif

May 22, 2015 at 10:41 PM Post #10,109 of 14,276
  TBH ...having a MRG on your hand is truly a heart wrenching moment if you are not gonna bring it home ....LOL

Still jealous!
But this cheers me up
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back