Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Mar 5, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #8,972 of 14,305
Reactor's promo clip showing how tuff they are. They also open a band up on one and attach it between a water ski rope and pull a skier with it. I'm not sure how good of time it's going to keep but I can tell build quality is over the top

Mar 5, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #8,974 of 14,305
The supreme ultimate of stress tests:

For your frozen consideration (additional frozen test):

My King of G-Shock is probably my (and the) G-Shock that could take the most abuse...probably:

Mar 5, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #8,975 of 14,305
Yes, a lot of great clips at this link. They have the Shotgun clip, the Bull Shark clip and the DNA clip pretty much says how they are designed and built to take punishment! I think I'm going to be very happy with this purchase. 

Mar 5, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #8,977 of 14,305
@moedawg140...Me have the Orange :crown: of G-Shock too..cheers

Nice!  It seems like not a lot of people on this thread own or like G-Shocks, so it's refreshing that you have a G-Shock, and an Orange King as well!  I have only found one Orange King in my country (U.S.) and I snagged it immediately!  They are still going for a lot of money because they haven't made a lot of the Orange color.

Mar 5, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #8,978 of 14,305

Nice!  It seems like not a lot of people on this thread own or like G-Shocks, so it's refreshing that you have a G-Shock, and an Orange King as well!  I have only found one Orange King in my country (U.S.) and I snagged it immediately!  They are still going for a lot of money because they haven't made a lot of the Orange color.

I don't know Moe (no pun intended), maybe there are more "G" Shock lovers who just don't speak up enough
devil_face.gif
 I look at the love for "G" Shock like Porta-Pro love
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 5, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #8,979 of 14,305

I'm surprised I don't own more of them lol.
Just one :)
I've been meaning to post a pic of it...

Mar 5, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #8,980 of 14,305
  I don't know Moe (no pun intended), maybe there are more "G" Shock lovers who just don't speak up enough
devil_face.gif
 I look at the love for "G" Shock like Porta-Pro love
bigsmile_face.gif

Maybe, but I can count on my hands the number of times other people have spoken up (or repped) G-Shocks on this thread since I've first posted.

As for Porta-Pro love...sure, that's your opinion.  But there are G-Shocks that are going for thousands of dollars, and there are zero G-Shocks (or Baby-G's) on the market that costs as low as the Porta-Pro.

Mar 5, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #8,982 of 14,305
Casio G-Shock will be always be special to me bcuz it was my first watch bought during my high school days from :moneybag: money earned doing part time jobs after school....pretty old now..Haha

Mar 5, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #8,984 of 14,305
Neg green display wow that's cool!

It's green when the light function is emitted/turned on - other than that it is a regular negative display.

Mar 5, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #8,985 of 14,305
It's green when the light function is emitted/turned on - other than that is is a regular negative display.

Took the shot right after pressing the light function...but the coolest feature of this watch is the auto light function when in the dark when you raised your hand at 45° ...amazing

Edited..SOLAR POWER...forgot about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back