Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Mar 5, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #8,956 of 14,302

That's a handsome watch there. I'm sure he'll love it.

THX, I have to admit I got a little carried away while watch shopping and have tried a new brand at least to me it's new. Wokei is the only one I've shown it to so far and he gave me a nice write up link on them and a thumbs up
cool.gif
 Seems to be built like a tank and has a Citizen Miyota Quartz movement according to the jeweler I deal with. I have seen blogs saying these are not Miyota mechanical movements but Reactor does not make any automatics.

I can't seem to turn this file as taken to save my life
frown.gif

Mar 5, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #8,957 of 14,302
THX, I have to admit I got a little carried away while watch shopping and have tried a new brand at least to me it's new. Wokei is the only one I've shown it to so far and he gave me a nice write up link on them and a thumbs up:cool:  Seems to be built like a tank and has a Citizen Miyota Quartz movement according to the jeweler I deal with. I have seen blogs saying these are not Miyota mechanical movements but Reactor does not make any automatics.

I can't seem to turn this file as taken to save my life:frowning2:  

Looks nice!

Mar 5, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #8,958 of 14,302
Looks nice!

THX Indie, I got the last years model deal on this one because it's the Steel non-ND version. When he gets the new Ti ND version in I'm going to get it with the black rubber band and send this one on to my son as a sport/diver to go with that dressy Seiko I just got him. 

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #8,959 of 14,302
  THX, I have to admit I got a little carried away while watch shopping and have tried a new brand at least to me it's new. Wokei is the only one I've shown it to so far and he gave me a nice write up link on them and a thumbs up
cool.gif
 Seems to be built like a tank and has a Citizen Miyota Quartz movement according to the jeweler I deal with. I have seen blogs saying these are not Miyota mechanical movements but Reactor does not make any automatics.

I can't seem to turn this file as taken to save my life
frown.gif

Here you go:

I have that issue as well when I post pictures.  I also have issues where I'll be trying to upload a certain amount (like 15-20) at a time, and only 10 or 15 random pictures will upload - then I have the find out the ones that need to be uploaded (again) and upload them accordingly.

Regarding your image not posting due to the image not rotating correctly, what has worked for me was this:

• Upload the image, if it is posted correctly, you are done!  If it is not rotated correctly, go to #2.
  • Go to your original image, and rotate it yourself, then save it (you may be able to save simply by pressing right or left to open another photo).
  • Rotate it again to the position you want, then save again.
  • Upload the image now, making sure the image is not currently being viewed in the computer's memory/image viewer.
  • You should have success!

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #8,960 of 14,302

Here you go:

I have that issue as well when I post pictures.  I also have issues where I'll be trying to upload a certain amount (like 15-20) at a time, and only 10 or 15 random pictures will upload - then I have the find out the ones that need to be uploaded (again) and upload them accordingly.

Regarding your image not posting due to the image not rotating correctly, what has worked for me was this:

• Upload the image, if it is posted correctly, you are done!  If it is not rotated correctly, go to #2.
  • Go to your original image, and rotate it yourself, then save it (you may be able to save simply by pressing right or left to open another photo).
  • Rotate it again to the position you want, then save again.
  • Upload the image now, making sure the image is not currently being viewed in the computer's memory/image viewer.
  • You should have success!

THX Moe, the way you reposted it for me is how it is in my saved pictures however when I attach here it has been rotating to the vertical position. I'll try you suggested steps for corrections
wink.gif

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #8,961 of 14,302
  THX Moe, the way you reposted it for me is how it is in my saved pictures however when I attach here it has been rotating to the vertical position. I'll try you suggested steps for corrections
wink.gif

Correct Podster.  You may see a picture as it should look, mainly because the internal software rotates it to what it should look like, even though the picture is not technically in the position that you see.  The steps that I explained should help out immensely.

Good luck to you.  
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:42 PM Post #8,963 of 14,302
This thread is awesome.....@moedawg140...contributor doing their job....Haha...helping to report pic....so cool

Thanks?

Not "reporting the pic", just helping out with regards to explaining how to post a rotated image that doesn't want to upload as you see it in your image viewer.

I like your .gifs/pics by the way.

Edit:  I see that you edited the word "report" to "repost".

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:48 PM Post #8,965 of 14,302
THX Indie, I got the last years model deal on this one because it's the Steel non-ND version. When he gets the new Ti ND version in I'm going to get it with the black rubber band and send this one on to my son as a sport/diver to go with that dressy Seiko I just got him. 

What's the water depth tolerance of this one?
I can't quite make it out on my phone :/

Mar 5, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #8,967 of 14,302
What's the water depth tolerance of this one?
I can't quite make it out on my phone :/

www.ablogtowatch.com/reactor-gamma-ti-watch-review/

From the review..it says 300m....

Very nice. I've been seriously thinking about getting another pathfinder/pro trek, one with a compass. Love the way they look :D

Thanks buddy..they are cool and had them for almost 6 years.. :thumbsup:

Mar 5, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #8,968 of 14,302
www.ablogtowatch.com/reactor-gamma-ti-watch-review/

From the review..it says 300m....
Thanks buddy..they are cool and had them for almost 6 years.. :thumbsup:

THX Wokei, been busy. 1000Ft it is then Indie. Salesman showed me a film of the Gamma being shot at point blank range with a 12Ga shotgun in which it did break the band however the watch itself barely had a scratch and was running just fine
eek.gif
 Hopefully I'm not shot too many times with a 12Ga when I'm wearing mine
blink.gif

Mar 5, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #8,969 of 14,302
Mar 5, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #8,970 of 14,302
THX Wokei, been busy. 1000Ft it is then Indie. Salesman showed me a film of the Gamma being shot at point blank range with a 12Ga shotgun in which it did break the band however the watch itself barely had a scratch and was running just fine:eek:  Hopefully I'm not shot too many times with a 12Ga when I'm wearing mine:blink:

12Ga shot gun and Gamma...?? Why

Sweet Wokei, is this your only blue dial? 

Have another Seiko and Alba which are blue dial...Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back