Warbler Audio's Prelude CIEM- a labour of love
Aug 3, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #17 of 220
Warbler Prelude (5).jpg
:)

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #21 of 220
It boggles my mind how can a 1BA in the top 4, if it end up #1 I'll buy 5

Will be good for the CIEM market i think. It's been crazy keeping count of the number of drivers that manufacturers squeeze into every monitor

Aug 7, 2017 at 9:55 AM Post #23 of 220
I am jaw drop... as a owner of a K10 and planning for a Katana, this just pick my intrest and the price:performance is just too good

Aug 21, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #25 of 220
My impressions did arrive on the 10th. Now the waiting begins and I'll gladly share my thoughts once I had the chance to listen to em for a while :)
Hey what a coincidence, mine too around that time. :) Happy listening!

Sep 3, 2017 at 10:57 AM Post #27 of 220
Hi everyone

I ask a question to the head fi community because I'm starting to really worry. it has been more than a week since I am without news of warbler audio despite several messages.
The last message (26 August) told me that my preludes were ready and since no more news despite my messages.

So i am asking Has anyone had any contact with them this week?

Sep 3, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #29 of 220
Yes I knew he told me last week.
I will wait until next week but in this hobby we are very impatient.

Sep 15, 2017 at 7:08 AM Post #30 of 220
How could I have missed this thread over the past months?

After I had read Jelts review on THL I was already highly interested. Not much later Nics shootout #4 review appeared and now I have his Prelude (which fits perfectly btw) on a loan for some days.

Alright then...how does it feel when you fall in love? Wonderfull, right? It makes you think all day about that person and when you see that person, it makes you feel extremely happy inside.
Now replace 'person' with 'iem' and 'see' with 'listen to' in that above sentence and you'll have some clue of the state that I'm in these days.

This is how the Preludes signature is described on the Warbler site:
  • Overall accurate tonality
  • Smooth and detailed trebles
  • High resolution and seperation
Well, that probably pretty much sums it up indeed :thumbsup:

The Zeus XR is still technically the best / most impressive iem that I've heard so far, but the Prelude seems to add some sweet sunshine (hidden ingredient?) to the music, which makes it sound amazingly beautiful imo.

I just can't stop listening to this preciousss (so adictive) and my heart will surely bleed the day I'm gonna have to send it back.
Now, I keep on saying to myself: 'Only the SE5U can come (budgetwise) between me and this iem!', but I'm not even sure about that anymore :thinking:

Looking forward to more reviews / impressions over here in the near future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back