Want Good In-Ear Headphones for £25-30? Good Bass and Well Built??????
Jan 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

SamRichards123

New Head-Fier
Hi,
Im new to the forum, but im very interested in music. i've had many different in ear headphones. Skullcandy Ink'd, Dre Beats Tour (ebay fakes but still great!). I need some good in-ear headphones, with good bass and actually well built!!

Any ideas? 

btw i like skullcandy and seinhiesser?

thanks

Jan 25, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #2 of 9
Skullcandy and beats are not much welcome here by most people, you will see what I mean :D and its actually kind of funny thing.

and first off, i am not a IEM guy but this might help you a little. I went on with the same journey as you, and got to the conclusion that Meelectronics M6 and M9 where my best options. Im waiting to get the M6. you might want to read about them.

try this awesome thread:  IEM Review Thread (Upd. 01/05/11) 136 in ear's compared.

I'm sure you will find yours there

PS: welcome!

Jan 25, 2011 at 3:24 PM Post #4 of 9

For sound yes but well built?  Not sure tbh

Quote:
The soundmagic PL11 , i much preferred these to my sennheiser cx300.

Klipsch X1 for me.

Welcome - nice avatar too
wink.gif

Jan 25, 2011 at 3:38 PM Post #6 of 9
M6/M9 is probably the best competitors in terms of bass/build quality goes in that price range. If you look around, you might be able to find an M11+ for that price which gives you crapload of bass and is built  pretty well.

Jan 25, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #7 of 9
My choice in that price range would be the NuForce NE-6.  It's got solid bass, good detail, and is well made.  NuForce also has a new model called the NE-700X which I haven't heard but is getting good buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back