Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:
Dec 14, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #286 of 3,631
Dec 14, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #288 of 3,631
Dec 14, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #289 of 3,631
My CKlewis order from 2 days ago hit the air today too.   Very quick compared to most AE orders I've done.  My 11/11 order still hasnt shown an update as taking off from China yet and it was shipped epacket.

Dec 14, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #290 of 3,631
Okay @vapman and

@nick n

Just placed my order. I liked the sound of the Shozy Alien, but the UI annoyed the crap out of me. No resume on startup meant always having to find the album I wanted with much clicking, listening, then clicking, then listening, etc, etc, etc...

The fact that this one does resume on startup has me interested. That, and its just so ugly, I have to see it in person 
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #291 of 3,631
Im quite a big fan of the walnut design. Contrary to the Shozy alien which looks kind of gamer gadget to me. Walnut really feels from another dimension without trying. I remember showing it to some friend that do graphic design. She was like: "but... All the text is in italic, this doesn't follow the rules" lol

Dec 14, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #292 of 3,631
Okay @vapman
 and

@nick n

Just placed my order. I liked the sound of the Shozy Alien, but the UI annoyed the crap out of me. No resume on startup meant always having to find the album I wanted with much clicking, listening, then clicking, then listening, etc, etc, etc...

The fact that this one does resume on startup has me interested. That, and its just so ugly, I have to see it in person :D

My trick for the Alien loaded w/ a lot of albums is just to put it in shuffle mode until it plays a song closer to the folder want :veryevil:

Dec 14, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #293 of 3,631
I have a 128 GB card in my Tera Player and always listen in the shuffle mode.Once i like a song i press once back button and stay in that folder.
All works so fast and smooth that i plan in getting a 512 GB card.
The Walnut V2 will be for listening like on a Walkman with tapes:wink:resume from where you left it when switched on.

Dec 14, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #294 of 3,631
  Okay @vapman and

@nick n

The fact that this one does resume on startup has me interested. That, and its just so ugly, I have to see it in person 
biggrin.gif

ugly makes it beautiful.

Dec 14, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #295 of 3,631
Oh, I must have missed it at first that it resumes where you left off.  Could be good for those "High-Res" audio books as well.  
tongue.gif

Honestly though, the resume feature is tremendous.  It really will be like cassette tapes, but in great audio clarity.   I cant' wait to try it out.  

Dec 14, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #297 of 3,631
U can probably check out the KZ ATE or ATR. I have the ATE and i must say they sound like a 15-20 bucks "branded" earphones u get off the store

Dec 14, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #299 of 3,631
  Any suggestions for freaking great $10 or less 'phones, especially on-ear?

How's about the Panasonic RP-HT21?:  www.amazon.com/dp/B00004T8R2/  $6.66  
evil_smiley.gif

---

Back on topic, my Walnut has been picked up to be shipped out.  Now the waiting really begins...  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back