Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits]
Dec 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #631 of 1,472
  Vect, if I remember correct you have a case, how easy it is to use the buttons with it? They're ridiculously expensive but I drop my walkmans a lot, so gotta get one before I damage my F886 too
biggrin.gif

I can handle the playback buttons very well, the power button on the other hand is a bit annoying to control with it. I think the silicon case would do a better job in this case.

Dec 8, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #632 of 1,472
anybody with an external usb battery to try and tell me if it works and how many amps your battery can deliver?

also from the guide they pretty much tell that any DSP option checked would almost half battery life. and like a noob I always used at least one of the DSPs, so I don't know how long it can last if everything is OFF and we don't use the screen except to pick an album.
I did almost 10 hours with stuff checked.

lastly did you go through the music analyzer, and how long did it take for you? I gave up after an hour and it was telling me to expect 7more hours ...

Dec 10, 2013 at 5:53 PM Post #634 of 1,472
Hi.

Please can anyone inform if this player do gapless playback with flac? Does this player has a g sensor i mean can we play games like cars races and just move this player to right orleft to control the car?

Many thanks

Dec 10, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #635 of 1,472
  Hi.

Please can anyone inform if this player do gapless playback with flac? Does this player has a g sensor i mean can we play games like cars races and just move this player to right orleft to control the car?

Many thanks

The player has a G sensor and it works fine with the applications I have tested, battery won't last long though... you can do gapless playback with PowerAmp.

Dec 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #639 of 1,472
So which store is cheapest in Tokyo for this? Got friends going in Jan and will get them to grab me one there. I've never been to Tokyo and neither have they. Shibuya, Shinjuku, places like that? From what I understand these are 'malls' so to speak?

Or would it be cheaper getting one in HK?

Dec 11, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #645 of 1,472
Interesting... The update actually altered the SQ? Gonna have to check this out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back