Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits]
Dec 11, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #646 of 1,472
I suspect OK-Geezer is talking about a change from the new dsee option.

still nobody with the little "tac" every 2 secs?  guess I'll have to buy another one just to know if I had a defect or if I'm just the most maniac guy around :frowning2:

Dec 11, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #647 of 1,472
Maybe it is your heartbeat. ....

Dec 11, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #648 of 1,472
Maybe it is your heartbeat. ....

then it's concerning as my heart stops when the dap is off ^_^. I always knew I couldn't live without music but man this is extreme.

Dec 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM Post #650 of 1,472
I advise  you all to be carefull about uodates. I had two bad expriences with updates for the nwz-f806. In the first experience i sent the player back to Sony in the first 30 days after purchase it, They send me onother one, The second time i send the replacement back to them after made another firmware update. For the second return they decide to turn me back the money i spend. Now i'm interessed in buy this model but i had made a swear that i will never gonna make an firmware update. I read in this forum that after the update the highs and mids are enphasized and the bass are not so strong as before. This is what happened with the upgrades for nwz-f806..

Dec 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #652 of 1,472
  Hi,

Could anyone of you inform what is the model of the earphones supplied with this player?

Many thanks in advance.

MDR-NC31. They're quite awful though. At least to me. They might as well sell it without any supplied eaphones like the new Z.

Dec 12, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #653 of 1,472
  I advise  you all to be carefull about uodates. I had two bad expriences with updates for the nwz-f806. In the first experience i sent the player back to Sony in the first 30 days after purchase it, They send me onother one, The second time i send the replacement back to them after made another firmware update. For the second return they decide to turn me back the money i spend. Now i'm interessed in buy this model but i had made a swear that i will never gonna make an firmware update. I read in this forum that after the update the highs and mids are enphasized and the bass are not so strong as before. This is what happened with the upgrades for nwz-f806..

definitely not updating mine.

Dec 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #654 of 1,472
  Hi.

Please can anyone inform if this player do gapless playback with flac? Does this player has a g sensor i mean can we play games like cars races and just move this player to right orleft to control the car?

Many thanks

don't dream about it too much, battery dies super fast.

Dec 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #657 of 1,472
Dec 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #659 of 1,472

Well, what earphones do you recommend me for this mp3 player?

Many thanks

Anything but NC31
tongue.gif
I'm using XBA-H1 and they're really good. Depending on your price range, you can get H3 too. Agreed with DrSheep about XBA-4, you might wanna think XBA-30 or 40 instead. Recommend you to check out the H1/H3 thread, a lot of good reviews and comparisons
wink.gif

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:10 AM Post #660 of 1,472

Anything but NC31
tongue.gif
I'm using XBA-H1 and they're really good. Depending on your price range, you can get H3 too. Agreed with DrSheep about XBA-4, you might wanna think XBA-30 or 40 instead. Recommend you to check out the H1/H3 thread, a lot of good reviews and comparisons
wink.gif

oh i see but i'm from Portugal and sony Portugal don't have H1/H3 neither XBA-30 or 40 perhaps i can buy them from Amazon in UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back