W5000 have landed!
Dec 5, 2005 at 6:36 AM Post #18 of 278
Premature Epostulation
confused.gif

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:16 PM Post #19 of 278
Dec 5, 2005 at 7:16 PM Post #20 of 278
OK guys, I have the W5000 and am listening to them as I speak.

Due to prior commitments I got to run out but I have emailed the pics to 'akwok' to post. Some eyecandy before the initial impressions.

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:18 PM Post #21 of 278
Oh.. and I hope Guru doesn't mind me posting this :

"I think they are more neutral and open than the L3000.!
Tho totally different sound! I personally think they are better! But very very initial impressions."

Pics are on the previous page!

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:25 PM Post #22 of 278
eek.gif
audio technica puts a bit more thought into details of the flightcase this time. I am looking forward to more impressions to pour-in in the next few days.

Overlunge

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:27 PM Post #23 of 278
Yeah.. I really want the flight case! Auugh. It looks like the R10's case innards!

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:27 PM Post #24 of 278
SWEET HOT DOUBLE POSTING ACTION

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:51 PM Post #27 of 278
Thanks for the pics gurus and akwok. I had no problems viewing them and they all came up quickly. The wood grain is really beautiful, and it's quite a nice flight case. I'm not too crazy about the looks of the headband (very plain and boring), but that's no big deal and they probably designed it to have an understated look to make sure that it didn't take attention away from the woody ear cups. If only I know someone in Japan!
cool.gif

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:51 PM Post #28 of 278
Thanks for the pics gurus and akwok. I had no problems viewing them and they all came up quickly. The wood grain is really beautiful, and it's quite a nice flight case. I'm not too crazy about the looks of the headband (very plain and boring), but that's no big deal and they probably designed it to have an understated look to make sure that it didn't take attention away from the woody ear cups. If only I know someone in Japan!
cool.gif

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:53 PM Post #29 of 278
cool.gif

Dec 5, 2005 at 7:55 PM Post #30 of 278
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back