W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Nov 17, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #2,761 of 3,914
  Doesn't even come close. One Be Lo got it then.
He's always getting something...

Was never TRYING to get close to that dusty level. Simply giving a different perspective.
tongue.gif

that's just 5% teaching

It's hip hop meng not school fool, get your educmacation else where.
tongue_smile.gif

It's all about dat trill schiits. New School can more than hang with the old no doubt.

Speaking of samples cardboard, slow to realize the Pete Rock one up with Jazz Liberatorz?
Granted, the whole record isn't exactly subtle....

Yeppp @ the 3.30 mark. Smooth transition as well. Nice!!!

Good work Twinkies.
beerchug.gif

But still WORK TWINKIE WORK I IS GONNA NEED MO' STUFF TO JAMZ TO WHEN I GET MY VALI WITH MY DUSTY BEYERS!!!
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 17, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #2,762 of 3,914

It's hip hop meng not school fool, get your educmacation else where.
tongue_smile.gif

Rakim was the earliest to incorporate 5% teachings in his rhymes, you saying he ain't hip-hop? Clearly you need the "educmacation"

Nov 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #2,764 of 3,914

Rakim was the earliest to incorporate 5% teachings in his rhymes, you saying he ain't hip-hop? Clearly you need the "educmacation"

Ray_kim's garbage brah.
tongue_smile.gif

SAWEEEEE to tell ya'.

So...what was your favourite line out of all those vids? They all sound the same -.-

ehhh your guess is as good as mine, I DON'T SPEAK KOREAN FOOL!!!
deadhorse.gif

One could say that all that dusty/ jaZZZZZZZsy stuff sounds ALL the same after awhile as well. So just have fun with it meng. I don't really care what the content, style, etc cuz if it is catchy to me that's all that counts.

You listen to Kpop meng!!! Nuff said. END OF DISCUSSION. LOCKTHREAD. BAN OP. SHUT HEAD-FI DOWN. I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 17, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #2,765 of 3,914
  Ray_kim's garbage brah.
tongue_smile.gif

SAWEEEE to tell ya'.

ehhh your guess is as good as mine, I DON'T SPEAK KOREAN FOOL!!!
deadhorse.gif

One could say that all that dusty/ jaZZZZZZZsy stuff sounds ALL the same after awhile as well. So just have fun with it meng. I don't really care what the content, style, etc cuz if it is catchy to me that's all that counts.

You listen to Kpop meng!!! Nuff said. END OF DISCUSSION. LOCKTHREAD. BAN OP. SHUT HEAD-FI DOWN. I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so do you....

Nov 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #2,767 of 3,914

^ i just front like i do but i really don't......
wink.gif

i is all about dem visuals is all. : P

right, thought so

anyway what headphone are you using with the Vali?

Nov 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #2,768 of 3,914

right, thought so

anyway what headphone are you using with the Vali?

Huh not telling ya'.

DT-250s

^ Those dusties.
ph34r.gif

Hope my cheapo ELE dac or my E17 dac will pair well with them, cuz the vali is only slightly warm but leans toward a clean and analytical sound no??? I haven't really followed any of that madness tbh. haha

I IS ALL ABOUT DAT HYPE!!!
cool.gif

Nov 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #2,769 of 3,914

Huh not telling ya'.

DT-250s

^ Those dusties.
ph34r.gif

Hope my cheapo ELE dac or my E17 dac will pair well with them, cuz the vali is only slightly warm but leans toward a clean and analytical sound no??? I haven't really followed any of that madness tbh. haha

I IS ALL ABOUT DAT HYPE!!!
cool.gif

tube amp + analytical sound??? is that even possible 0.o

i haven't heard it, i only had the magni/modi before. SS FTW

Nov 17, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #2,770 of 3,914
Hella disappointed.

You link Clin d'oeil but not Ease My Mind?

C2C = Hocus Pocus (20syl + Greem) + Beat Torrent

Prob best off Left Side.

Good old Nam Nam. C2C is still my fav French turntablist tho. 

Too lazy to search their song up, w/e. They have decent discography. Check'em out if you haven't.

Krush has some decent beats.

Kentaro + Hifana = epic.

Creeper > Walking.

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #2,771 of 3,914
  tube amp + analytical sound??? is that even possible 0.o

i haven't heard it, i only had the magni/modi before. SS FTW

Welp isn't that vali some kinda of hybrid tube amp or something??? Solid State something something 'ish if i remember correct. If it is on the warm side it should pair well with my ELE dac since it is pretty clean/ cold and the add warmth from the vail would be nice with my leaner sounding beyers, in theory anyways.

If it is on the colder side it should be pretty good with the warmer dac of the fiio e17s..... me hopes.

Hella disappointed.

You link Clin d'oeil but not Ease My Mind?

C2C = Hocus Pocus (20syl + Greem) + Beat Torrent

Prob best off Left Side.

Good old Nam Nam. C2C is still my fav French turntablist tho. 

Too lazy to search their song up, w/e. They have decent discography. Check'em out if you haven't.

Krush has some decent beats.

Kentaro + Hifana = epic.

Creeper > Walking.

^ Yeah Suh show him whatcha' twinking with, all uppity up in herrr!!! <333s 
tongue.gif

i know you gots my back, so show these uninitiated peons some of that classic Khiphop bangerz meng. 
cool.gif

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #2,773 of 3,914

Too lazy to post KHH. No point of even posting it when they don't appreciate it.

There is at least one fanboy around these parts....Maybe re-awaken the khiphop thread and or maybe post in that asian music thread, surely that has more subscribers for people that is into asianing their music collection

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #2,774 of 3,914
  There is at least one fanboy around these parts....Maybe re-awaken the khiphop thread and or maybe post in that asian music thread, surely that has more subscribers for people that is into asianing their music collection

Nah, dw about it. sfw and I already go to another forum anyways. No big deal really. Not a huge fan of asian music thread. I'd rather chill here since y'all are pretty laid back peeps.

Nov 18, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #2,775 of 3,914
  Too lazy to post KHH. No point of even posting it when they don't appreciate it.

LoL that never stopped me from spaming it EVERY WHERE!!!

^ There's another person besides me???
blink.gif

Nah, dw about it. sfw and I already go to another forum anyways. No big deal really. Not a huge fan of asian music thread. I'd rather chill here since y'all are pretty laid back peeps.

haha thanks for the kind words i try to make it as tacky as possible so the standards are REAL low, no pressure peps.
tongue_smile.gif

Think i have done as masterful job at it as well, cuz those dusty ones can't help but try to school me. HE HE HE
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back