W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Nov 18, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #2,777 of 3,914
Looks Like I'm back on this thread again, and I'm not even completely sure why, I mean part of me wanted to come here and maybye see what I might miss in this thread, another part just didn't even wanna come, and the rest was just curious  about what ype of quesions will be answered (suxhas will twinqstar will ever ge reported as a sex offender or if SF ever gets along with TwinQY),anyways can't really think of any music to post, but the music on here has been great and might one of the last times I'll be able to listen so, umm yeah, until next time, keep posting, keep dusting and keep having fun

Nov 18, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #2,778 of 3,914
  Looks Like I'm back on this thread again, and I'm not even completely sure why, I mean part of me wanted to come here and maybye see what I might miss in this thread, another part just didn't even wanna come, and the rest was just curious  about what ype of quesions will be answered (suxhas will twinqstar will ever ge reported as a sex offender or if SF ever gets along with TwinQY),anyways can't really think of any music to post, but the music on here has been great and might one of the last times I'll be able to listen so, umm yeah, until next time, keep posting, keep dusting and keep having fun

^
blink.gif

Twinkie and i get along just fine does it appear otherwise???
bigsmile_face.gif

LMAO it seems like you're high or is sleeping on a bench with a bum or something again and who the hell is twinqstar???

Welp you're ALWAYS welcome here so don't be a stranger. You don't have to feel obligated to post any music tbh, cuz i sure as hell don't. haha

This thread is EVEN more random than that HYPE thread if you were with us back in the dayz. Oh those sure were good tymes. i miss those gif battles so much. T_T

Nov 19, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #2,781 of 3,914
  https://mega.co.nz/#!rIdE2KZK!BchSKFy0_L98vuSd8kceryCsMaViEaxye5-BJ8bhaXY

Has some decent tracks. Some might find too much acoustic, but then again that's Kim Park Chella's style.

^ Wayyy ahead of you, whoever that new dood is I LIKE HIM!!! He is doing great work finding all the DL links. LoL

Need to drop by and say thanks for my leeching tbh.
ksc75smile.gif

Haven't listened to it yet, but sounds good.

Did you follow me around during the weekends or something? 

You would know, of course.

That is already a given meng, EVERYONE knows what you do when you're not here at head-fi. CTs never lie.
wink.gif

Yeppp don't knock on dat bum style till you try it.
tongue.gif

But don't be jacking my style meng.

See see no touchy!!!

Nov 19, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #2,783 of 3,914
  Yeah, he's fast.

i know right sooo fast that he didn't need to do any formal introductions and fitted right in. haha
triportsad.gif
TOO GOOD!!!

He just randomly showed up, and is like here you peon mofos i gots all the goods. LoL

edit: oh and he seems to be a Yuri fan so there is something for Based as well. :)

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM Post #2,785 of 3,914
  ^
blink.gif

Twinkie and i get along just fine does it appear otherwise???
bigsmile_face.gif

LMAO it seems like you're high or is sleeping on a bench with a bum or something again and who the hell is twinqstar???

Welp you're ALWAYS welcome here so don't be a stranger. You don't have to feel obligated to post any music tbh, cuz i sure as hell don't. haha

This thread is EVEN more random than that HYPE thread if you were with us back in the dayz. Oh those sure were good tymes. i miss those gif battles so much. T_T

I meant TwinQY, anyways crap has been going down in my life (I got a very painful sinus infection), and I was just coming into the thread to enjoy some music with my favorite headphones before I would maybe have to quit this wonderful hobby. (and yes the Hype thread was lots of fun
beerchug.gif
) anyways I'm gonna have to wait for 'til tomorrow to see if my ears have finally given in to tinnitus 
mad.gif
, until then me and my headphones are enjoying what time is left...

Nov 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #2,786 of 3,914
  Sung Yuri is only Yuri I approve of. Screw these new-gen K-poop idols.

deadhorse.gif

Gots to get up early tomorrow. Going to bed.

Hmmm just wondering, i notice that there is a schiit load of chicks celebs that has Yuri as their stage name, real name as well???  So is the name Yuri for girls in Korean as common as Kim as the last name??? LoL
confused.gif

And this makes searching for artists a major pain in the asre at times cuz many just go by Yuri.
triportsad.gif

I meant TwinQY, anyways crap has been going down in my life (I got a very painful sinus infection), and I was just coming into the thread to enjoy some music with my favorite headphones before I would maybe have to quit this wonderful hobby. (and yes the Hype thread was lots of fun
beerchug.gif
) anyways I'm gonna have to wait for 'til tomorrow to see if my ears have finally given in to tinnitus 
mad.gif
, until then me and my headphones are enjoying what time is left...

^ Damn that sucks Arin.  Do you listen to your gears at REALLY high volumes??? Cuz have read many posting about tinnitus but having one of us here get it hits too close to home. :  (

Not really knowledgeable about the topic but just wishing you the best meng and hope your tinnitus is a mild case that is just temporarily aggravated by your sinus infection.

i have been listening to my music pretty loud of late as well on my LEs, and should really ease down the volume a bit. REMEMBER FOLKS LISTEN SAFELY!!!

Nov 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #2,787 of 3,914
  Hmmm just wondering, i notice that there is a schiit load of chicks celebs that has Yuri as their stage name, real name as well???  So is the name Yuri for girls in Korean as common as Kim as the last name??? LoL
confused.gif

And this makes searching for artists a major pain in the asre at times cuz many just go by Yuri.
triportsad.gif

^ Damn that sucks Arin.  Do you listen to your gears at REALLY high volumes??? Cuz have read many posting about tinnitus but having one of us here get it hits too close to home. :  (

Not really knowledgeable about the topic but just wishing you the best meng and hope your tinnitus is a mild case that is just temporarily aggravated by your sinus infection.

i have been listening to my music pretty loud of late as well on my LEs, and should really ease down the volume a bit. REMEMBER FOLKS LISTEN SAFELY!!!

thanks man, anyways it was more my environment (went to a schools that just so happened to have students who just don't care how loud their talking as long as they are talking the loudest) and my genetics (I was born with ears that were way more sensitive, to the point that when I was born they said they had to do some kind of surgery just to prevent certain things) that kind of screwed me over. Also the funny thing is everyone person I know has been pushed by me to be quieter and also be much more safe when listening to music because most of them are idiots or aholes and now I'm the one who suffers because I was ignorant of the fact that hearing protection is allowed at school.

Nov 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #2,788 of 3,914
  thanks man, anyways it was more my environment (went to a schools that just so happened to have students who just don't care how loud their talking as long as they are talking the loudest) and my genetics (I was born with ears that were way more sensitive, to the point that when I was born they said they had to do some kind of surgery just to prevent certain things) that kind of screwed me over. Also the funny thing is everyone person I know has been pushed by me to be quieter and also be much more safe when listening to music because most of them are idiots or aholes and now I'm the one who suffers because I was ignorant of the fact that hearing protection is allowed at school.

^ LoL and i thought us Chinamans were crazy loud when we talk on cellphones/ in tea houses. But D'YAM what kinda school did you go to, cuz my school was pretty damn ghetto, yet never experienced what you went through. I mean mofos were loud as hell at times, but they don't try to out yell one another.
confused_face.gif
Must be a Canadian thang.
rolleyes.gif

Yeah i remember they have those things for the hearing impaired but you probably would have been made fun of for using it.  j/k..... not really.
tongue_smile.gif

Dat ghetto lyfe meng it gets to the best of us. 
triportsad.gif

Nov 19, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #2,789 of 3,914
  ^ LoL and i thought us Chinamans were crazy loud when we talk on cellphones/ in tea houses. But D'YAM what kinda school did you go to, cuz my school was pretty damn ghetto, yet never experienced what you went through. I mean mofos were loud as hell at times, but they don't try to out yell one another.
confused_face.gif
Must be a Canadian thang.
rolleyes.gif

Yeah i remember they have those things for the hearing impaired but you probably would have been made fun of for using it.  j/k..... not really.
tongue_smile.gif

Dat ghetto lyfe meng it gets to the best of us. 
triportsad.gif

I remember one day bringing in one of those sound pressure measuring tool and measuring the classes volume at it's lowest and it was around 110-115db 
angry_face.gif

Nov 19, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #2,790 of 3,914
Schools are bad, never ever go to school, listen to hip hop instead, no school there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back