W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Nov 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #2,656 of 3,914

good to know good to know...and did i hear BASED????

^ It ain't "BASED" if it ain't gif_ed meng.
cool.gif

Nov 7, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #2,662 of 3,914
  Lossy for the go. Lossless at home. Gives more room on my phone too.

And yes, it's a fact that lossless drains more battery.

Oh damn that's good to know. haha Not like i have anything lossless anyways.
ksc75smile.gif
But that's good to know fo' sho. Thanks for the heads up meng.

My phone has 64gbs, SO BRING IT ON!!! Ain't scared of no lossless, but phone battery is weak @ss sauce stuff though. haha
triportsad.gif

Nov 7, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #2,664 of 3,914
I don't hear the difference between lossless and 320k anyways. But I tend to grab lossless majority of the time.

Yeah same here, it's ALL about how well the track is mastered in the studio. Some REALLY low bitrate stuff can sound better than lossless/ 320kbps stuff if the original source was done REALLY well. That's why A LOT of the dusty classic hip hop albums despite it has been "remastered" and is ripped in lossless/ high quality it still sounds hella soft/ like schiit due to the original was poorly mastered back in the dayz.

Oh and lets not forget about that mp3 degrade debate/ theory. LoL Can digital files really degrade in the long run if they are not in lossless???
blink.gif

Nov 7, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #2,665 of 3,914
Yeah, they all have expiration dates on them. Every songs purchased off iTunes expired the moment Steve Jobs passed away. It's written in user manual guide, chapter 5, section 2, paragraph 15.

Nov 7, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #2,666 of 3,914
  Yeah, they all have expiration dates on them. Every songs purchased off iTunes expired the moment Steve Jobs passed away. It's written in user manual guide, chapter 5, section 2, paragraph 15.

Wait wait wait, slow down, need to take notes so 'ish don't expire on my @ss before i can enjoy em'.

WHAT IF STEVE JOBS FAKED HIS OWN DEATH??? SINCE NONE OF THE STUFF I HAVE HAS EXPIRED YET!!! 
eek.gif

Oh wait all my 'ish is pirated durrr!!! Pheeew i am safe fo' lyfe. SUCKS FOR YOU KAMI!!!
tongue.gif

SUCKA!!!
... it's SOOO EZ.

Nov 7, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #2,669 of 3,914
Meng, relistening to Logics mixtapes, and 'ish is better than Em's new album, damn shame. Production wise it's even better my god. 

Dr.Dre/ Rubin is schiit these days, no wonder detox will never be released. They got nothin' meaningful left in the tank but a shell it seems.

The production on most big Korean Hip hop albums UTTERLY destroys the American scene, even on the trill/ trap front. smh. Hi-Lite Killing EVERYONE D'YAM!!! HYPED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back