W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Aug 17, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #2,101 of 3,914
Quote:
^ I enjoyed Ludas acting in Fast Furious movies.
tongue_smile.gif

Wish they have a better quality of this song on Da' tube, but this track is what i use to check for how deep the sub bass goes with my gears. There is a good amount of sub/ mid bass quantity from even the initial seconds of the song, with tons of micro details/ nuances in the beat. Only decent gears are able to reproduce it all in a satisfactory manner for me.

Regarding the Vsonic VC02s, let me quote myself again:
Turns out i was wrong, these VC02s are single mirco driver iems and not Balanced Armatures which makes them even more awesome. Lets see how Twinkie hears his.

And yes i am talking about this OG Venturecraft iphone amp/dac. 

... SWAG!!!
cool.gif

could've just grabbed a FiiO X3, for $200 you will not need ext amp/dac and you know...save money

Aug 17, 2013 at 9:45 PM Post #2,102 of 3,914
Quote:
could've just grabbed a FiiO X3, for $200 you will not need ext amp/dac and you know...save money

i got it from a trade along with those Vsonic iems so..... and i just repurchased the E17s for $80 shipped which is a pretty sweet deal so no need for those X3s. Not really feeling the look of them, the E17s looks much mo' BOSS.

Plus i don't really need another DAP.

Since my crappy 4th gen nano works with these Venturecraft don't want to let it go to waste. The dac/amp on them is much mmore superior than the nanos, really clean and has pretty great bass quality/ quantity as well. Glad the trade worked out so well for me.
beerchug.gif

Aug 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #2,105 of 3,914
I noticed that Talib Kweli was coming to town and I got excited. Then I noticed that he was opening for Maklemore and Ryan Lewis. I had to look up their names by typing in pop some tags. This is a damn shame.

Aug 18, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #2,107 of 3,914
Quote:
I noticed that Talib Kweli was coming to town and I got excited. Then I noticed that he was opening for Maklemore and Ryan Lewis. I had to look up their names by typing in pop some tags. This is a damn shame.

LoL, have heard of Macklemore but didn't realize he was a rapper. Thought it was some kinda band.
redface.gif
Never heard of Ryan Lewis before as well. haha

Might have to check them out as well, no shame at all.
ksc75smile.gif

Quote:
He is the dustiest of all the conscious rappers imo

.. i dunno maybe it's his lyrical content or something, but he seems to be always on point for me. Not a huge fan or anything but the tracks i have heard of his old or new doesn't give me that dusty feel whatsoever. : P

Maybe it's his consistency??? dunno.......

Aug 18, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #2,112 of 3,914
You know who is CRAZY underrated, Braille. He is a Christian rapper, so stuff can get preachy at time but his earlier albums are pretty damn on point. It has a positive message and some verses referring to GOD or what nots, but it doesn't come off as preachy at all, which is pretty damn hard to do. Most Christian rapper literally beat you over the head with that sh!T which is freaken off putting as hell.

... posted this one before, but it bangs so Fff it.

Aug 18, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #2,113 of 3,914
Brang new album just dropped
There's about 10-ish people here basically nonstop for 8+ minutes.

Youtube has the free album linky.  If its not too good for you and scares you away...
ph34r.gif

Kabuto The Python - Guest List

Aug 18, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #2,114 of 3,914
Quote:
Brang new
There's about 10-ish people here basically nonstop for 8+ minutes.

Youtube has the free album linky.  If its not too good for you and scares you away...
ph34r.gif

Kabuto The Python - Guest List

haha almost done listening to the entire album, production is crazy funky and lyrics are even mo' so. Flow is kinda old school/ basic though but it works pretty well with that goofy/ satirical tone of the album. But that track on Global Warming it a bunch of Bollocks, haha. Damn trendy liberal hipsters.
ksc75smile.gif

Need i ether you as well, nick.
tongue.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/654159/the-great-global-warming-a-k-a-climate-change-thread-and-the-science-behind-it-conspiracy-theory-or-fact

Aug 18, 2013 at 4:39 AM Post #2,115 of 3,914
oh yeah I KNEW you'd notice that part!!!!  Hey  Kabuto.... he's from SPACE mang, so he's not perfect. Just listening to an interview with him now and he said it was something like 20+ people on that track 
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back