W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 4, 2014 at 2:48 AM Post #3,181 of 3,914
it was like free by them a couple of weeks ago, don't feel too guilty if you DL em now.

Mar 4, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #3,182 of 3,914
  it was like free by them a couple of weeks ago, don't feel too guilty if you DL em now.

^ ehhh i NEVER feel guilty meng. If it's worth buying i'll buy it, if not it's not. No strings attached. hoho
very_evil_smiley.gif

WHAT WHAT???!!! Your idol is in it. :wink:
http://hiphopwired.com/2012/11/29/10-times-that-wack-songs-happened-to-great-rappers/

Mar 4, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #3,183 of 3,914
I don't have an idol...

In hip-hop my fave rapper is DMX...

In Japanese music, my fave artist or hero is Kamijo...

I don't idolize anybody...except maybe this adorable little ****

Mar 4, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #3,184 of 3,914
  Pharrell was a prominent hip-hop producer back then though with a soft, almost quirky, sound. Pretty good corssover IMO.

@sfwalcer 

how is this chick? In terms of Khiphop?

Almost cosigned her with this beat selection,,,,then she started rapping -.-

^ LMAO @ the last 2 going "hard" styles/ songs. ehhhhh just no. Doesn't seem like she even got the street cred to do such songs, or seem legit doing it anyways.

But the 1st two songs with the jazzy/ chill beats are pretty nice. She's damn cute though and is pretty good Kpop standard wise but not THAT amazing if gauged by Korean Hip Hop/ just hip hop standards.  Wayyyyy better than CL from 2NE1 thats for sure but not even close to Yoon Mi Rae level.

More like a cute version of Jolly V. She is not even on the same level as Rimi yet. haha If Rimi looked like her Ffff uffff!!!

I don't have an idol...

In hip-hop my fave rapper is DMX...

In Japanese music, my fave artist or hero is Kamijo...

I don't idolize anybody...except maybe this adorable little ****

^ i still can't get over the fact that DMX is your favorite rapper. LMAO

Oh but i thought your idol this entire tyme was Em' no??? Welp i know you say you respect but thought you idolize him as wells.

Still don't get your Kami fetish, but hey whatever gets you off.
wink.gif

FINALLY SOMETHING WE BOTH CAN AGREE ON!!!

Mar 4, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #3,187 of 3,914
^ LoL you tell me, i have never heard nor own any Chinaman HEs or REs before. Not a fan of them, but they should sound nice, though they got no "swag" factor whatsoever, cuz they look old and dusty as hell. haha

Fukc a swag, ain't nobody wearing these outside of the house. They're on sale right now $299 with velour pads and free shipping to Canada. Decisions decisions.

Mar 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #3,190 of 3,914
Fukc a swag, ain't nobody wearing these outside of the house. They're on sale right now $299 with velour pads and free shipping to Canada. Decisions decisions.

^ Meng i need be swaggerin' 24/7 365 son.
cool.gif
Dunno whatcha' be talkin' 'bout.

It's excellent

^ This dusty mofo would know. :)

Think he use to own or currently owns them.

Kid Cudi- Presents Satellite Flight:  The Journey to Mother Moon

^ Heard Cudi's new album was garbage brah.

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #3,193 of 3,914
  ^ LMAO @ the last 2 going "hard" styles/ songs. ehhhhh just no. Doesn't seem like she even got the street cred to do such songs, or seem legit doing it anyways.

But the 1st two songs with the jazzy/ chill beats are pretty nice. She's damn cute though and is pretty good Kpop standard wise but not THAT amazing if gauged by Korean Hip Hop/ just hip hop standards.  Wayyyyy better than CL from 2NE1 thats for sure but not even close to Yoon Mi Rae level.

That is what I thought as well, the first 2 sounded more natural for her noobie flow while the other 2 felt so forced.

More like a cute version of Jolly V. She is not even on the same level as Rimi yet. haha If Rimi looked like her Ffff uffff!!!

No clue who these girls you are referencing, post some of their ish. I will check em.

I am due for some female k rappers.

^ i still can't get over the fact that DMX is your favorite rapper. LMAO

LOL yeah, me neither, but he truly was the first rapper I got into and I still can't find another that can match his energy in his flow. Note: he started out as a battle rapper whom apparently got a draw when he battled Jay Z in his prime.

Oh but i thought your idol this entire tyme was Em' no??? Welp i know you say you respect but thought you idolize him as wells.

Still don't get your Kami fetish, but hey whatever gets you off.
wink.gif

I just know how to recognize talent and appropriately give proper props

FINALLY SOMETHING WE BOTH CAN AGREE ON!!!

Hell's yeah.

This is why you my bro in these forum

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #3,195 of 3,914

^ LMAO DAT BROMANCE.

How 'bout we take turns at her.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Umm..NO...you just lost your bro card

Oh you want some Kpop female rappers huh??? Doesn't get mo' gangsta' than this....

who the heck is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back