W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Feb 28, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #3,166 of 3,914
Oh that is just my notice for the users of this site to understand hip-hop is not a bass genre or whatever stereotype they may have of it, it is more than that. My view picwise

and some acronyms representing hip-hop

K.R.S. O.N.E = KNOWLEDGE REIGNS SUPREME OVER NEARLY EVERYONE
W.U.T.A.N.G = WISDOM UNLOCKS TAUGHT AMBITIONS NURTURING GODS  -> G.O.D = GAINING ONE'S DEFINITION
R.A.P G.A.M.E = RHYMERS AGAINST PHONY GANGTERS AND MAINSTREAM EVIL

Feb 28, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #3,167 of 3,914
  Oh that is just my notice for the users of this site to understand hip-hop is not a bass genre or whatever stereotype they may have of it, it is more than that. My view picwise

and some acronyms representing hip-hop

K.R.S. O.N.E = KNOWLEDGE REIGNS SUPREME OVER NEARLY EVERYONE
W.U.T.A.N.G = WISDOM UNLOCKS TAUGHT AMBITIONS NURTURING GODS  -> G.O.D = GAINING ONE'S DEFINITION
R.A.P G.A.M.E = RHYMERS AGAINST PHONY GANGTERS AND MAINSTREAM EVIL

Nice, I do enjoy some rap and that pictures is pretty awesome! Makes a great point! 

Mar 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #3,170 of 3,914
  A bboy battle! Sharing this because of 12:15-12-27

^ Whatcha' doing here, wrong thread fool.
ph34r.gif

Need to check them Korean Bboy crews out tbh. But i don't really follow it. haha

Mar 1, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #3,171 of 3,914
lol OP of the rap/hip hop appreciation thread doesn't know BBoy is one of the corner stones of hip-hop.

It is refreshing to see a bboy vid, sick reference at 12:15. Apparently a lot of sick BBoys are from Asia.

Mar 1, 2014 at 12:31 AM Post #3,172 of 3,914
  lol OP of the rap/hip hop appreciation thread doesn't know BBoy is one of the corner stones of hip-hop.

It is refreshing to see a bboy vid, sick reference at 12:15. Apparently a lot of sick BBoys are from Asia.

^

... can't ya' see i grew up breakin' c'mon son, better recognize.
cool.gif

Mar 1, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #3,177 of 3,914
  ik man. William Wong or something like that. Jeez. I just said it took me a while to remember his face.

^ Wasn't getting on your case though.
rolleyes.gif

Was just saying he predated PSY and that PSY swagger jacked his BOSS nerd style is alls. : P

he hung actually, no pun intended

^ ehhh cum again??? pun intended.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 1, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #3,178 of 3,914
  ^ Wasn't getting on your case though.
rolleyes.gif

Was just saying he predated PSY and that PSY swagger jacked his BOSS nerd style is alls. : P

^ ehhh cum again??? pun intended.
evil_smiley.gif

Oh. I see. Maybe he modeled himself after mista hung.

You one funny meng. You know that masa' 'roll?
  he hung actually, no pun intended

Oh right 
tongue.gif

Mar 3, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #3,179 of 3,914
Mar 4, 2014 at 2:41 AM Post #3,180 of 3,914
  http://hiphopwired.com/2014/03/03/wired-25-25-greatest-de-la-soul-songs-of-all-time/25/

I recommend going from the 1st to the 25th, sweet compilation

@sfwalcer I remember you asking for a starter album to get into de la soul, try that instead while you are working on your designs for FiiO :wink:

^ LMAO you know you digs my design, don't lie. : P

Will do, thanks for the linkies, might just DL their entire discography to see what's up. PIRATES!!! FO' LYFE!!!
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back